This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » [S2] Immunity Challenge #2

2665 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
Come on in guys!

Quezon getting a good look at the new Kalayaan tribe, Andy V. voted out at the first tribal council.

First thing first, Quezon, I'll take it back. Immunity is once again back up for grabs. Here's how today's challenge is going to work.

Below is a link to a puzzle. You will complete the puzzle at fast as you can, and when you're satisfied with your time, you will screenshot the completed puzzle with the time in it, and submit it to me through tengaged mail. Since Quezon has one extra member, one person will not submit. I will add everyone's times together, and whatever tribe has the fastest time will win immunity. If someone on your tribe does not submit, you will have 15 minutes added to your time. This challenge is due tonight (1/29) @ 8 PM Eastern.

Puzzle link: http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2702da0ce34d
2665 days 9 hours ago
TR1364
2665 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Let's reveal the results of tonight's challenge!
2665 days 4 hours ago
TR1364
*sits*
2665 days 4 hours ago
titoburitto
FUYCK
2665 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
By a combined time of 14 minutes and 4 seconds to 34 minutes and 58 seconds...
2665 days 4 hours ago
Karmaron72
WOWWWW
2665 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
QUEZON
WINS
IMMUNITY!
2665 days 4 hours ago
Karmaron72
WE WIN
2665 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Quezon, congratulations once again on another win. You're all safe, and enjoy the night off.
2665 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Kalayaan, once again, got nothing for you but a date with me tonight at tribal council. You have until 6 PM Eastern tomorrow to decide who will be the second person voted out of Survivor Palawan. Head on out.
2665 days 4 hours ago
Daulton7996
Ugh, ok.
2665 days 4 hours ago
TR1364
2665 days 4 hours ago
TR1364
When your on phone : ' ]

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!