This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #15 - Benota

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #15 -..

2702 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Alex- Are you expecting a final three or a final two? Do you think that Jake secured his spot in the final tribal council by winning immunity today?
Connor- Is this vote more about bringing people to the end that you feel indebted to, or bringing people to the end of the game that you think you can beat?
Jake- Congratulations on winning immunity today, do you think you needed it?
Nick- In your opinion, who is the biggest threat to win this game at the current moment?

VOTES ARE DUE *TONIGHT* (12/28) @ 7 PM EASTERN! IF I RECEIVE ALL OF THEM BEFORE THAT TIME, I WILL READ THEM. FAILURE TO VOTE WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.
2702 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
Thank you! I think now it's so close to the end and without the knowledge of it being a final 2 or 3, I believe it's important to the final immunities just so you can secure your spot as you never truly know what's going on
2701 days 3 hours ago
Lacrimosa
Connor- Is this vote more about bringing people to the end that you feel indebted to, or bringing people to the end of the game that you think you can beat?

I don't think any of us feel "indebted" to each other per se, but I think it's coming down to a mixture of who you THINK you can beat and who you've been most loyal to thus far.

Juries are almost impossible to get a good read on and they can value several different strategies/characteristics so for me, I just play my game, do the best I can, and then see how the jury reacts.
2701 days ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2701 days ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2701 days ago
Connor_
I'll read the votes.
2701 days ago
Connor_
First vote...
2701 days ago
Connor_
Alex.
2701 days ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2701 days ago
Connor_
Alex.

Two votes Alex.
2701 days ago
Connor_
Third vote...
2701 days ago
Connor_
Connor.

Two votes Alex, one vote Connor, one vote left.
2701 days ago
Connor_
Fourth vote...
2701 days ago
Connor_
The fifteenth person voted out of Survivor Bhutan and the eighth member of our jury...

*flips vote*

Alex. That's three, and tonight, that's enough. I need you to bring me your torch.
2701 days ago
Connor_
Alex, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*
2701 days ago
Connor_
Well, Connor, Jake, Nick, you've all played hard for 26 long days, and in a short time one of you will crowned the winner of Survivor Bhutan.

However, your journey is not quite over yet. Head back to camp and await your final immunity challenge.

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!