This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Allie] Rite of Passage Ceremony

Topic » [Allie] Rite of Passage..

2410 days 16 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
17: JT (Absol) - Though I wasn’t a part of this tribal, I have at least HEARD of you, so that means something! :D

16: Ikah (ZforZombie) -  I honestly have never talked to you, and I never really had to because I was not a part in the decision of this tribal.

15: Felix (CharlieBibi) - The first time I showed up at Tribal.   Though I have played Skype games with you, I know not to trust you to a degree also.  But you didn’t seem to care in this game lmfao you didn’t even vote.

14: Colin (Flickgamecolin) -  Immune and not at Tribal Council.  I didn’t even really know of your presence in this game, but I know you have a lot of friends and would probably of played a great social game.

13: Nick (Archerskyfire) - Also was Immune during this, and not at Tribal Council. Never had the chance or need to talk to you.

12: Oli (Pokeguy9) - Still was Immune during this and not at tribal council.  I know you are a good game player outside of this, as I’ve seen you in other games.  I really do wish we had the chance to play together.

11: Adam (adamsel) -  Before this game started, I already knew from hearing from others that you are a great game player and I’m sure you would have gotten further in this game if that target was not on your back.  I’m sorry we didn’t really get a chance to talk, as this was the first time we were really on a tribe together now at merge, and the target was already set in a majority vote.

10: Julian (TheSexiestDude990) -  I absolutely adore you.  I was really sad to see you go because I know you are loyal and I would of loved to work with you further in this game.  I was completely blindsided in the votes being flipped to you. One of the worst moments of the entire game for sure.

9: Kara (k4r4k) - Everyone loves you! You seemed to have control over a certain group of people in this game and your fan base outside of this game is large as well.  This far into the game, we still didn’t really have a connection, so me knowing that you were closer to others in this game other than myself,

8: Connor (cjuddy) - At this point in the game,  we had talked a little but I felt stronger connections with other alliances in this game, so therefore you had to go.

7: Stoner (Gaiaphagee) -  The only person I was friends with before this game started.   I was approached early in the game if I was comfortable voting you out and I said No because I really didn’t even want to fancy the opportunity.  This is the first game we have played together and I am shook by how open and in the public you are.  I also could not believe how loyal you were and will always remember that, and respect that with my entire being.  I really did think that when that idol was played, I would be out.  It was so sad to see you go. #CLICKGANGSIGN

6: Robby (Robbyjak) -  One of my favorite people I had the chance to meet in this game.  I loved talking game with you, and getting you hooked on AUS SURVIVOR. I’m sorry I could not help you.  I wish with all my power that there is something I could have done.  At this point in the game, I really did trust you more than everyone else left and that’s what hurt.  Sucks that Mearl couldn’t open his eyes and make a decision to work with us.  I’m hoping we stay friends.

5: Mearl (Mearl) -  We had talked for a while at this point.  I knew you were such a strong competitor and you had great relationships with people.  People told me you were a threat to watch out for.  I did warn you about the duo of Erik and Lindsey prior to this though, when trying to get you to not use your advantage to get Robby out.  My eyes were opened that your relationship with Erik was stronger than ours.  Lindsey was easily convinced to vote with me and Seb to vote you out while we had the opportunity.  This was hard, but it was simply best for my game, as Im not sure I would be here if you were still in the game.

4: Lindsey (Emotion) - You had a huge bond with Erik this entire game.  When you both added me to a chat early on in the game, I loved the thought of working with you both. I was honest with the both of you, and you didn’t like my honesty, I guess.  Since I was left out on the blindside of Julian, you both seemed to avoid me like the plague.  I think you giving your immunity to Erik at this point was your downfall and your fault.  If I were to have immunity, I would keep it for myself because I play games to win for me.  But I did understand you were playing for you AND erik. You had a “f2” with seb and erik so at this point, my best move was to get you out.  It was nothing against you, as I think you are a great person, but this was how I had to go about my game.  I took the risk of it tying, and fortunately I came out on top.

3: Seb (Sebby) - You were loyal and a pleasure to work with in this game.  Because you took a chance in trusting me in the Final 4, I really would of taken you to F2 had I won that final immunity challenge.  I believe in rewarding loyalty.  You are a great person, no matter what others have said.  You really did have a huge target on you this entire game, but it was great to work with you at the end.
2410 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Aww thanks Allie :) I appreciate that

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!