This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 7

Topic » BB1 - Day 7

2386 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are David and Stuart

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Ryan, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 4pm EST tomorrow.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Ryan, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

The next HoH competition will occur directly after the eviction.
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
it's eviction time!
2385 days 14 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Hey hey
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Everyone voted this time, so no penalty votes to give out today (yay!)
2385 days 14 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Hey
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests

When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to collect their things, say their goodbyes, and walk out the front door.
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 5-2
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
David, you are evicted from the Big Brother House
2385 days 14 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Byee David :(
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright it is now time to begin the HoH

i will give 5 mins for people to check in
2385 days 14 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Hey I’m here
2385 days 14 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Here
2385 days 14 hours ago
me2013
hi
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Well this is gonna be interesting

Competing:

Adam
Mel
Sasah
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Competing:

Adam
Mel
Sasha*
2385 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Gamble Wise”

In this strategy competition, you all will have $999 to spend, which you must spread out over four rounds. You must submit a different value for each round, however.

You need to be careful about your amounts however as the houseguest who submits either the  lowest, middle, or highest value in each round will earn a point. You will find out which one right when the round begins.

The houseguest with the most points after four rounds will win Head of Household.

If you fail to submit in any round, you will be eliminated from this competition. You’ll also lose 3 points at the end of the competition if your values didnt add up to $999.

Any ties are solved by Chatzy.

You will get 1 minute each round to sent in how much you’re submitting each round.

Any Questions?

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!