This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 19

Topic » BB1 - Day 19

2381 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Part 1 of the Final HoH
---
“Day-Durance”

In this endurance competition, you need to send me a message every hour on the hour for 24 hours that you can.

You will begin the challenge with a “GO!” message when you wish to begin, and every time that message reaches a 1 hour mark, starting from 1 hour after the initial “go” message, you need to mail me a message saying *holds on*.

The mail must be sent within 1 minute on either side of the hour, for it to count. This will continue for 24 hours. After that, you’re done and you don’t need to send any more messages.YOU CANNOT DO THIS OVER SKYPE! IT MUST BE DONE ON MAILS!

To be clear, the 24 hours is up when it’s 24 hours from when you sent the “GO” message to me, not your first count.

The houseguest who correctly messages the most within 24 hours wins the first part of the Final HOH.

A tie will be broken by whoever mailed more times out of their valid posting hours correctly (meaning it counted) in a row, will win. If that doesn’t break it, whoever started the challenge first wins.

You CANNOT begin this challenge until TG timestamps say it is Nov 5, 2017 14:00:00 (2pm EST Sunday). You need to complete this challenge before 22:00:00 (10pm) on Tuesday night. If your 24 hours isn’t up by then, you are done regardless with whatever you have competed.

Any Questions? Ask ahead of time so you’re clear on what you need to do.
2381 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
So when you miss an hour, how does it start to “count” again?

Example:
9:00 holds on (counts)
10:00 holds on (counts)
Then fall asleep and doesn’t mail until 6:00 (does not count?)
...does it then start to count again when I mail the next time at 7:00?
2381 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In that example @Kara, you'd have the two that count, meaning you started at 8:00.

If you fell asleep after the 10:00, and didn't do another one until 6:00, that one would count, and you'd be at a total of three after 6:00, and it keeps counting.
2381 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The key thing you guys have to remember is, whatever time you start your 24 hours at, that's going to be the exact time you're working with for the entire 24 hours.

Example 1:
If you start at 9:00pm, then you're messages need to be at the top of the hour, every hour, for 24 hours. If you miss a few cause of sleeping, and say woke up at 6:30am the next morning, you have to wait until 7:00am to send one for it to count. You can't just send one in right when you woke up at 6:30am, and then re-continue with each hour from 6:30.

If you do that, you'd only get the points for the hours before you went to sleep because then every single mail of that second day, you'd be a half hour off the entire time, and none count.
2381 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
More Examples:

If you start at 9:30, then that half-hour point in each hour for the 24 hours is your time to send messages

If you start at 5:43, then when it's whatever-hour, 43 minutes in, that's your point to send messages.

It doesn't matter what time you start at because everyone gets 24 hours, but whatever you start with, is what time you're stuck with for the entire 24 hours. There are no "re-starts" because your time isn't working out.
2381 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
ALSO MAKE SURE IT'S YOUR TG TIMESTAMP CLOCK YOU'RE GOING OFF OF, NOT YOUR OWN PERSONAL.

Like I said in the rules, TG timestamps appear to be on EST timezone to my knowledge, but they are about 5-6 minutes fast (at least from my laptop time. This exact message is being posted at 11:24am EST according to my laptop and phone, but my tg timestamp is 11:31am
2381 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
ohhhhh ok thanks for clarifying cause i didnt understand at all. got it now :p
2378 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright this challenge had to be completed by 10pm EST tonight.

Kara and Steve both started this challenge right when they could at 2pm Sunday.

Kara got 23 points, for holding on at the correct time 23 times.
Steve got 21 points, for holding on at the correct time 21 times.

Adam hasn't even started this challenge yet, so with less than 14 hours left in the comp, this outcome is decided and we wont waste time
2378 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
KARA WINS PART 1 OF THE FINAL HOH!
2378 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“BB Pentathlon”

In this skill competition, you will have to complete five mini-tasks, each symbolizing a vital type of competition that’s played in Big Brother.

The times it takes you to complete all five tasks will be added together.

The houseguest with the fastest combined time will win Part 2 of the Final HOH competition, and will advance to Part 3.

You will be required to screenshot, and you will probably need a computer to complete this challenge.

This competition can be done on TG or Skype, and you need to set up a time with me for when you want to compete in this. You need to be finished with this challenge by 5pm EST Friday.

Any Questions?
2378 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
wahoo! gl in part 2 gentlemen
2375 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Part 2 Results
-----
Task 1 (Trivia)

Adam - 2 minutes 8 seconds
Steve - 44 seconds
~
Task 2 (Puzzle)

Adam - 5 minutes 24 seconds
Steve - 8 minutes 44 seconds
~
Task 3 (Picture of Everything)

Adam - 4 minutes 54 seconds
Steve - 9 minutes 15 seconds
~
Task 4 (Spamming)

Adam - Stopped after about 10 minutes and 2/5 mails.
Steve - 4 minutes 19 seconds
~
Task 5 (Alphabet Speed)

Adam - Did Not Play
Steve - 36 seconds
-----
Final Times:

Adam - Stopped at around 24 minutes
Steve - 23 minutes 38 seconds
2375 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Steve wins Part 2
2375 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
So what was the trivia about? What was the puzzle? What was the picture of everything?
2374 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
trivia was cbs bb trivia
jig saw puzzle of logo
picture of everything is finding three specific things in basically a massive where's waldo picture
2374 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
I so woulda failed

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!