This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 17

Topic » BB1 - Day 17

2388 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are Adam and Mel.

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Nolan, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 8pm EST tonight.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Nolan, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

The next HoH competition is NON-LIVE. I will be posting the rules right after the HoH, and then you all will need to schedule a time with me to do the challenge. This challenge will be allowed to be done over Skype or TG Mail - whatever you want to do, but it is not a time based competition.
2388 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
It’s not time based but we have to schedule a time? So it’s something we have to complete with you but our time to finish is irrelevant?
2387 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Kara correct
2387 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright eviction time
2387 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests

When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to collect their things, say their goodbyes, and walk out the front door.
2387 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 2-0
2387 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Mel, you are evicted from the Big Brother House
2387 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Codebreaker”

In this puzzle competition, houseguests need to solve a 5-digit code. Each code consists of numbers 0-9 that can only be used once in the code.

You will submit a guess for the code, and will be told how many numbers are correct, and how many are in the correct spot. You then use that information to make another guess, and continue to do so until you solve the code.

The houseguest who cracks the code in the least amount of guesses will become the new Head of Household.

In the event of a tie, Chatzy breaks it.

Any Questions?
-----
You need to schedule a time with me to do this comp sometime either tonight or tomorrow preferred. I am available for a little while starting right now for anyone online. I can only do one person at a time so first come first serve. Message me if I am offline on Skype or TG with times you'd be free to do it and I will do my best to work with you around my own schedule.
2387 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nolan, reminder as outgoing HoH, you cannot compete

I will be editing the wiki for a moment, so if you come online to do this Adam/Kara/Steve, message me on skype so i get the notif
2387 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Also, in case it wasn't generally assumed, you all will get different codes so you can't help each other
2387 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
Ok but make mine the easiest 😂
2386 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
HOH RESULTS

3rd - Steve - 11 guesses
2nd - Adam - 10 guesses
1st - Kara - 7 guesses

CONGRATULATIONS KARA YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!
2386 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Kara, you have until 4pm EST tomorrow to post your nominations.

The Final PoV is LIVE, but i am giving you all tomorrow off for Halloween mainly cuz I have parties to go to and candy to hand out, and Wednesday night from 4-9, I'm going to be in class and working, so this is going to happen on Thursday (November 2) @ 6:30pm EST
2386 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
😮😮😮😮😮 omg I cant believe I won that
2385 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Well gentleman, it’s time for the nomination ceremony.

As hoh it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

First I want to say grats to us all for making it to f4! I for one really didn’t think I’d make it here and I feel the f4 is a good group of players.

My two nominees today are Steve and Adam.

We all get to fight for pov, so I wish everyone the best of luck!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!