This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 14

Topic » BB1 - Day 14

2392 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nolan and Stuart have been nominated.

POV comp is NON LIVE and now that it's down to six, everyone can play in every veto from now on, without worry of not being picked if more than enough people show up at check in.
2392 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Sliders”

In this flash mental competition, you all need to solve the slide puzzle below. When you get a score you like, send me a screenshot of it.

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/wild-animal-1/

You can only submit once.

NOTE: For your screenshot to count, you must have your Tengaged profile open in the shot like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . This is to prevent cheating. Failure to do this correctly, and your screenshot will not be accepted, and you will be asked to provide a new one, or you’re score will be a zero.

The houseguest who completes this puzzle in the fastest time will win the Power of Veto. If there is a tie, then the amount of moves will be used as the tiebreaker.

IMPORTANT: So the time/moves don’t automatically reset to 0 upon completion, you cannot be logged in to the the puzzle’s site. When a score pop-up comes up, you can close that small pop up, and your time/moves will still be visible.

You have until 7pm EST tomorrow (23.5 hours approximately) to submit your screenshots.

Any Questions?
2392 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
REMINDER: If you win veto, you only get 2 hours after results to make a decision, so around 9pm EST is when it'll be due or the veto is un-used.

if you are worried you wont be online to post a decision if you win, mail me ahead of time what you'd do with it if you win
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright time for results
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 6th place, submitting nothing.....ADAM
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 5th place, submitting a time of 210.....KARA
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 4th place, submitting a time of 65.....MEL
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 3rd place, submitting a time of 39.....NOLAN
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Which means it's down to Steve and Stuart

3 seconds was the difference between your scores.
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 2nd place, submitting a time of 37.....STUART

and

In 1st place, submitting a time of 34.....STEVE

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO
2391 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Steve, you have 2 hours from this post to make your veto decision
2391 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Whoa 😮 grats steve 👏🏻
2391 days 21 hours ago
me2013
wow and i thought my time was ok.

Congrats guys
2391 days 19 hours ago
2Beastly
I need more time
2391 days 18 hours ago
2Beastly
I have decided not to use the power of veto. Stuart and Nolan, you guys are a strong duo and taking you both to final 5 is dangerous. Good luck.
2391 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Final Noms are Stuart and Nolan

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!