This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Battle Royale)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Battle..

2490 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Losing Pairs enter-

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. As you all know, fire represents life. These torches now represent your life in this game. As long as your torch is still lit, your still in this game. Once your fire is gone, so are you, at least temporarily, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-With this caliber of cast on a season like this, is it bound to be intense from the start?
-Do you like getting to rely more on yourself than having to rely on a tribe, or is the twist a negative for you?
-How do you think past relationships will come into play this season?
-With it being the final season, do you expect everyone to be playing their best from the get go?
-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 4pm EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2490 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Seems kinda mellow right now but I think the intensity will build soon enough
I like the twist because it's different than I've ever played so it's a challenge
Irdk everyone plays differently so they could mean everything to one person and nothing to the next
There's normally a few stragglers tbh but I think this will be a really fun and memorable season :)
2490 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
-With this caliber of cast on a season like this, is it bound to be intense from the start?

I'll be disappointed if it isn't

-Do you like getting to rely more on yourself than having to rely on a tribe, or is the twist a negative for you?

I like it tbh. Not that it makes my game any easier or anything, but it's a solid twist. Idk if it's a positive or negative for me personally yet

They'll be a big factor just like any season

-With it being the final season, do you expect everyone to be playing their best from the get go?

Yes, more so than most seasons.
2490 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie

A: So far it hasnt been but Idk if thats because people arent on yet or what

A: I mean I dont really trust myself, so relying on myself is a whole new thing. I dont think its a negative just because It allows you to maybe know more people, forced to work with different people each vote, different options and aspect each time.

A: I actually think past relationships are going to play the biggest toll on this season more than anything, which might suck for me because I definitely feel like I know the least amount of people coming in

A: Not from the get go, I mean theres always going to be a few try hards lmao, It depends on how much you actually care
2490 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
BTw. Im not ignoring anyone. Im in Rshows Finale. His Final Challenges are like 8 hour live challenges
2489 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
Q: How does it feel to be the first person voted out of NJ's Survivor: Battle Royale?

A: Not good

Q: Why did you flop?

A: I flop daily

Q: Anything else you want to say?

A: I like turtles
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'll go tally the votes
*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1st Vote
*flips vote*

JT (self-vote)

1 vote JT.
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

JT

2 votes JT.
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

JT

3 votes JT.
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
4th Vote
*flips vote*

JT

4 votes JT.
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
5th Vote
*flips vote*

JT

5 votes JT.
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
5 votes left.
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
6th Vote
1st Person Voted Out of NJ's Survivor Battle Royale
*flips vote*

JT

JT, that is 6. That's enough. You need to bring me your torch.
2489 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-JT walks up with his torch-
JT, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go
-JT exits-

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!