This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5 | Lanai

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5 | Lanai

2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
LIVE Challenge - MONDAY 9/17 - 8 EST
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
I have an announcement to make.
2047 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
hi
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
RAUL and TIM, you guys have made Cutthroat Survivor history as the smallest tribe in the history of the series.

And you guys are about to make some more history.
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
You can DROP YOUR BUFFS.
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
Kamoku, you guys have made Cutthroat Survivor history as the second tribe following Phonsavan's Hmong tribe as an undefeated tribe. You guys have done a great job since the beginning of the game.
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
However, you cannot drop your buffs.
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
RAUL and TIM, here are two blue buffs. You are joining the Kamoku tribe to form one tribe of the Final 10!
2047 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
mergeee
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
Because we have entered the individual stage of the game, the POWER OF THREE twist is also over. There are no more trios.
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
The following people eliminated at least one player in their trio and have earned immunity for the first two tribal councils:

Chili/Lalisa
Ralib/Espontaneo
Raul/MrBird
Tim/lionsden121
2047 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
i mean technically they lost

its just ur fkn twist saved them
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
Congratulations CHILI, RALIB, RAUL, and TIM. You have each earned a spot in the Final 8. Today and tomorrow, all of you are ineligible to compete in immunity challenges. But, you are still allowed to vote and you will be held accountable in case you self-vote.
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
The following people did not eliminate at least one player in their trio and are eligible to be voted out for the first two tribal councils:

Chandler/Chandelier
Christian/Christian_
Yandere/Yandereboy12
Cole/Coyle14
Eric/awwsum11
Mel/me2013
2047 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
I hope to see the six of you at tonight's LIVE challenge beginning at 8 PM!
2047 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
wooooo f8 -_-

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!