This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1972 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
This is where interviews will take place if housemate is active. If not, I'll post one that we did over messages.

https://media.giphy.com/media/45cgWcOiGGnH74r7cR/giphy.gif
1972 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
*RODRIGO exits to loud cheers*
1972 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*walks in wiping tears LOL*
1972 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
Rodrigo--

I am not only shocked to see you, but I'm slightly gutted! You were already proving to be such an entertaining housemate.

What's going through your mind right now? Did you truly think you had no shot at staying when you were nominated?
1972 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I'm kinda upset because I was looking forward to play this game and I didnt get the chance too. But truly I don't blame anyone except maybe James but more then him I blame the circumstances of the game. And yes. I dont have a strong and big group of friends who will help me stay or spam with me or a group I can spam to so yeah I did think I would be going specially when the votes were so high and I was against 3 apparent no lifers
1972 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
"No lifers" -- calling them out!

You said you blame James-- does that mean that there's still "bad blood" between you both? What about Daphne, who double crossed you last night? Do you forgive her, and do you respect her decision?
1972 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Oh when I said James I meant Daphne (James from Jameslu).
But I dont know if theres bad blood between me and James. he apologized repeatedly but when your bad blood has stabed you in the back not once, not twice, but thrice, its hard to believe a word that comes out their mouth.
About Daphne I dont really respect her decision. She came to me saying she knew I would outspam Megan and well that really worked out your way did it not Daphne? I thought we were good from outside the game but apparently I was wrong so thank you a lot. I may forgive this but I won't forget.
1972 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
Oh, gotcha.

Looking at the Megan situation-- how do you think she stayed, and who do you think campaigned for her (if anyone)?

Also, your stay was obviously VERY short, but were there any personalities in there that you could've seen yourself getting really close to? On the flip side, were there any that rubbed you the wrong way?
1972 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I'm not sure but that someone spammed for her I am sure. For all I know Daphne or someone from team 1 even could have very well spammed for her just so I would go and not go after them in the future due to Daphne nominating me/the egg crack game situation

I started a few bonds I do not want to disclose here but yes there were a few people I was lookign forward to get to know, reencounter after a long time, reconcile or just talk to overall. About people rubbing me the wrong way, not really except Yandere. I didnt really find him rude or anything but he was like way toosexual and he made me quite uncomfortable. And you're hearing this from a scorpio, the most sexual sign in zodiac...
1972 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
If we're hearing this from a Scorpio, it must be legit!! lol

Finally, if you could go back and do anything differently, what WOULD you do? You seemed to compete hard and you were a team player, but do you have any regrets?

Also, along with that-- any final thoughts?
1972 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Any regrets? Not talking to Daphne during that 5 minute time she took to make her decision. Apparently she prefers fake people that talk to her just cuz they're in danger and are literally licking her boots just for safety then someone she knows mildly and could be an actual ally. But thats on her. Besides not being fake to her like the others, no, I do not regret anything: I did what I could to help my team and that is all I could be asked for.

Final thoughts, thank you for having me here. I really appreciated it tho I was pretty much a waste of a rookie and of a spot in the season but it is what it is. Thank you. Hopefully we'll meet again and I will have a chance at a vengeance
1972 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thank you for being an AMAZING rookie, Rodrigo-- again, so sad to see you go this early.

Look for opportunities to return for future seasons. We'll see you at the finale/reunion when we crown the winner.

Let's hear if for Rodrigo!

*crowd cheers*
1972 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*smiles sadly while waving as he leaves the studio*
1970 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
*CHANELLE exits to her typical mix of cheers/boos*
1970 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
*MADISON exits to some cheers*
1968 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
*EMILY exits to loud cheers, and insanely loud boos*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!