This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2336 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
This is where interviews will take place if housemate is active. If not, I'll post one that we did over messages.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2Vj828NV7glC4U/giphy.gif
2336 days 13 hours ago
levvy
hi!!!!!
2336 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Lev walks out of the house to complete cheers*

LEV, hello! I would say good to see you, but it must suck to be evicted. Are you shocked?
2336 days 13 hours ago
levvy
i am very shocked to be honest, i don't believe i should've gone!
2336 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
You seemed to be getting close to a few housemates right before you left. Which housemates do you think you really would've clicked with, had you stayed?
2336 days 13 hours ago
levvy
Nicole, definitely, i felt like an outsider most of the time but she was actually really nice so i think she would've been my best friend!
2336 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
You definitely seemed to be getting close to her! Before you left, you said that it was probably good, so that people wouldn't see your more argumentative side. Was anyone in there pushing your buttons and making you want to go off?
2336 days 13 hours ago
levvy
kyle k, i feel would definitely have set me off, he was being ungrateful and seemed to want me gone. if i stayed there would definitely have been an argument there. and i really liked chanelle but there was a little bit of tension in the bedroom between us so maybe something could've happened there, i don't know?
2336 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
It's a stressful environment for sure. Now that you're out of the house, who you THINK is going to win it all?
2336 days 13 hours ago
levvy
nicole, i really want to win and i believe the public want her too as well! all though i didn't really speak to many people, she seems to be the only genuinely nice person in there!

but you know i still believe i should win it, maybe send me back in ;)
2336 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thank you for playing, Lev, and thanks for being a great housemate!

Definitely look forward to potential future opportunities to play.

It's been a pleasure having you in the house!

*shakes hands with Lev*
2336 days 13 hours ago
levvy
thank you so much! msg me anytime for returning! may need to put some people in there place :)
*shakes hand* *blows kisses to public*

goodbye!!!!
2334 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
*After Waf leaves to silence, Logan leaves to immense cheers*
2334 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello audience
2334 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Logan! What a shock! As a vet, I expected you to make it much further. You didn't even receive any nominations this week. Why do you think you're sitting here?
2334 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Your Me. Nice guy is back

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!