This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shopping Task #2/Advantage Power

Topic » Shopping Task #2/Advantage..

2321 days ago
PoohSnap
::WHAT YOU'RE COMPETING FOR::

So, for this "Shopping Task", housemates will compete to win a luxury meal from Outback Steakhouse that they can share with three other friends, as well as a luxury food budget.

They will also compete for a special power-- for the last couple week, absolute power has waned a little. Well, good news, housemates-- it's coming back!

The winner of this challenge will be able to give one housemate a KILLER NOMINATION next week! If the winner of this challenge ends up being evicted tomorrow, the winner will be the person with the next highest score.

::CHALLENGE::

"Categorize"

Fill out this list in its entirety. For each category, you must list the housemate that you feel best fits the category according to the rest of the house. There is one category for every housemate (or, for four categories, TWO housemates), including those that have been previously evicted.

Best Showmance (2 names needed):
Fakest Showmance (2 names needed):
Best Friendship (2 names needed):
Deepest Rivalry (2 names needed):
Kindest:
Dumbest:
Most Boring:
Most Robbed:
Ice King or Queen:
Least Likely To Win:
House Heartthrob:
Smartest:

BB understands that multiple people may seem to fit more than 1, but lists must only have ONE name for EACH category, or TWO names when specified.

****In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker question is:****

"How many mails, without going over, are marked "unread" in my Tengaged mail?"

Challenge is due by 5pm est/10pm gmt tomorrow, where the winner will reveal their killer nomination in-person (if you know you won't be on then, you should mail me ahead of time your pick). This will happen after the double eviction.

List of names (for convenience):
Chanelle
Daphne
Donte
Dylan
Jessica
John
Kyle K.
Kyle R.
Lev
Logan
Lorenzo
MC
Nicole
Quinn
Tom
Waf

Goodluck! It would be very wise to attempt this challenge, but if you don't, it won't count against you.
2321 days ago
PoohSnap
^Because I didn't state this in instructions--

Winner will be the one who has the MOST categories in agreement with the MAJORITY of the house. You get a point for each one that is the most common response.

Any other questions? Let me know!
2321 days ago
PoohSnap
^^Mail me your responses
2320 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
Remember-- each category needs a different answer. You should have used all 16 names! Also, "Ice Queen or King" is supposed to have someone's name as an answer.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!