This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Complaints Box

Topic » Complaints Box

2514 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
PM me a complaint about any of your fellow housemates to be read anonymously over a loudspeaker across the house.
2514 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
FIRST COMPLAINT:

"Chanelle is so whiny about things if they don't go her way, it irritates me so much! If you don't vote with her, she usually comes out with 'Now I know who my real friends are' Like shut up, Things don't get handed to you Chanelle! Take a step into reality!"
2514 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
SECOND COMPLAINT:

"nicole i was the one to put u up last week"
2514 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
THIRD COMPLAINT:

"Nicole is so arrogant cocky and selfish when she wwants something he goes and get it but next week theres no power housemate so good luck to her"
2514 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
FOURTH COMPLAINT:

"I'm legit to scared to stand close to Chanelle, in case I catch her stupidity, It's contagious because her parent's passed it down to her..."
2514 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
FIFTH COMPLAINT:

"WE CAN HAVE A PARTY NOW THAT ETHAN GONE I AM SO HAPPY HE IS GONE FIRST I WAS UPSET NOW I AM HAPPY COS HOW NICOLE IS TREATING ALL OF US"
2512 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
SIXTH COMPLAINT:

"Complaints Box: Jerry and Chanelle think they're running this game and they're so fake.."
2512 days ago
PoohSnap
COMPLAINT:

"I've just realized, Chanelle has broken many windows because she can't control her anger. If you ask me i'd remove that bitch"

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!