This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

! ! ! Vote Out Adam ! ! !

Topic » ! ! ! Vote Out Adam ! ! !

3478 days 6 hours ago
MongoMan
47 min ago adamsel
I hate natalie, she is so fat and annoying! Gosh, I hope they have outcast and John rocker return!

This...

Are you honestly letting someone so deluded, to remain in your tribe for saying this? 0-0

#BitchBye
3478 days 5 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
LMAO THIS IS SO STUPID
3478 days 5 hours ago
adamsel
lol ok. how about dont vote me out because if i'm out, mongo will find someone else to try to eliminate
3478 days 5 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
@Adam

Well, it's not like she could realistically take someone out herself.  She doesn't have the brainpower.  But that's beside the point.

Trying to get out someone based on their personal opinions that may or may not be false is kind of ridiculous and just shows how inept you are at Survivor, Mika.
3478 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
Okay, because when you do ~vote me out~ I'm voting for you! @Survivor whatever the fuck your name is! ^-^

#HasPower
3478 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
... what power do you have? Go ahead and say.  You seem awfully cocky for someone who has treated everyone like crap for the entire game.

And don't even bother with that fake "twist" of yours, it's baloney.
3478 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
Can they just throw the challenge to got Mika out?
3477 days 20 hours ago
MongoMan
:)

That's a splendid idea!

...Except they would be cealing their fates, oops!

#BitchBye

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!