This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

This is enough proof

Topic » This is enough proof

3467 days 11 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
against your little "saboteur" thing, Mika.

From sahmosean
Re: So, Jimbo...
Dec 3, 2014 21:08:36
to Number1SurvivorFan
I can't confirm or deny that
>is Mongo the saboteur?

If you were actually the saboteur, Jimbo wouldn't have hesitated to say "yes" since you  would have already admitted it and it wouldn't have hurt your game.  The only reason he would have not specified, is if it would've damaged another contestant's game, and the only way that would've happened, is if you were lying about being said "saboteur".

Sorry Mika, but it's clear as day that you aren't a "big twist".  Even if you were one, Jimbo would've let us know.
3467 days 10 hours ago
cjuddy
People can't really buy into this.. Even if there were a saboteur, they would not be immune
3466 days 16 hours ago
MongoMan
That's the point of the twist... Doubt. And right now, it's working! :D

If there no twist, then test it! xD
3465 days 10 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
@Mika

There is no doubt, we all know that there isn't a twist.
3465 days 10 hours ago
MongoMan
Test it! :D
3465 days 10 hours ago
MongoMan
L-O-L, vote me out then, and see ~exactly~ what happens!

You know, I've been renowned for being an exellent deceptionist... why do you think I didn't apply in the correct time-frame but still made it on? :D

Cuz, I was actually recruited for the job, but hey... not going to reveal it all yet!

Anyway, suck dick. #ByeBitch

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!