This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH Competition

Topic » HoH Competition

3888 days 14 hours ago
duclos
Here is where the HoH Competition is held. The person with the correct answer and answers the fastest is the new HoH. Also, you CANNOT be HoH twice in a row.
3888 days 13 hours ago
duclos
1st HoH Competiiton: You may want to look around at the different topics and see what's there....
3887 days 15 hours ago
duclos
2nd HoH Competition: Please answer the following by messaging me the results. The use of online sources will cause immediate nomination.

1. Which Big Brother season was Mike Boogie in?

2. Which Big Brother season was Chantelle Houghton in?

3. True or False, In Ultimate Big Brother (UK) Nadia fought with Coolio.

4. True or False, In Big Brother 12 Brendon and Rachel became a couple during Week 2.

5. Name the presenters of Big Brother US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
3887 days 14 hours ago
zoeylacey
1. Which Big Brother season was Mike Boogie in? Season 2

2. Which Big Brother season was Chantelle Houghton in?  4

3. True or False, In Ultimate Big Brother (UK) Nadia fought with Coolio. True

4. True or False, In Big Brother 12 Brendon and Rachel became a couple during Week 2. False

5. Name the presenters of Big Brother US, UK, Canada, and Australia.us Julie Chen uk Emma wills Canada arisa cox Aus Sonia Kruger
3887 days 12 hours ago
magiboy
congrats on hoh zoey!
3887 days 11 hours ago
duclos
HoH Competition closed! Congratulations to this week's Head of Household - zoeylacey!
3887 days 11 hours ago
duclos
HOUSEGUESTS! This week's HoH is zoeylacey, congratulations! And this week's MVP is magiboy, congratulations as well! zoeylacey, please nominate 2 people for eviction. magiboy, please nominate 1 person for eviction; if you do not nominate by noon tomorrow (Thursday) EST, then you will be nominated magiboy!
3884 days 6 hours ago
duclos
Week 3 HoH Competition - Find a Tengaged User with a Karma of 246. The closer you are the better chance of winning you have. Please mail me a link to that user's page. You MAY NOT mail me the link to your or any other Houseguest in this group's page.
3882 days 12 hours ago
duclos
FINAL HoH COMPETITION!!! This week, you are to guess who I am describing. This is a person who may or may not be still living. MAIL your answers to me. You may guess as many times as you wish.
1. I write children's books
2. I have a pseudonym
3. I am famous for changing the color of foods
4. I wrote about an elephant hearing a who
WHO AM I???

open group

Ultimate Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!