This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 (Padang)

Topic » Tribal Council 5 (Padang)

1186 days 15 hours ago
zach3051
Welcome to tribal council. This time things are going to work a little differently.

Zach when you have made your decision you may post here with who you will be taking to the Final Tribal Council with you. Your decision is due by 6PM EST tomorrow night.

Once the decision has been made we will schedule a time for a Fire Making Challenge with the other two.

Please post your name if you would like a question.
1186 days 15 hours ago
DBonee
Listen: Scott, Hoop, Nathan, you are all amazing competitors first and foremost. It has been an honor and a pleasure to work with you this far into the game and I consider myself lucky to have gotten to know you all a little better. Now, of the three of you I have definitely worked closer with one of you and I have to keep my word to that person and take them to this final round. So, that being said...

Scott, I am bringing you to the final Tribal Council.
1186 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Omg thank u !!!
1185 days 16 hours ago
zach3051
Nathan defeated Hoop at the Fire Making Challenge. This means that Hoop was eliminated and the last member of the jury.

open group

Road to Paradise: Bali

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!