This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Amazing Race

Topic » The Amazing Race

1211 days 18 hours ago
zach3051
Welcome to the Amazing Race portion of your Road to Paradise this is how everything is going to go down. Each leg you and your partner will set a time with me to play. From the minute I send you your first task you will be timed until you reach the finish mat.

The house chat is no more. We will be breaking you up into team chats where you will communicate for this portion.

Each leg will consist of two challenges. One detour which is a choice between two different challenges that the team must complete and one roadblock which is a singular challenge that only one team member must complete. One team member cannot do two roadblocks in a row so decide carefully who you want to compete.

After you have finished both challenges you will say ‘runs to mat’ and I will stop the timer. The team with the slowest time each leg will be eliminated from Road to Paradise.

There will also be an opportunity to secure you and your duo a duo idol for the survivor portion of the game. Each leg your duo has one guess. The teams that come in 1st and 2nd in each leg both get a clue to the idol.

Your first leg starts now and you have until tomorrow night at 12AM est to completely your leg. Please set up a time with me in your team chat.

Your teams have been posted below.

Also congratulations you have all made jury!
1211 days 17 hours ago
zach3051
Alfie
Logan

Joey
Jake

Scott
Nathan

Cierra
Hong

Zach
Sam

Hoop
Oliver
1211 days 17 hours ago
RxysenBB
Those are your duo's Good Luck Everyone!

open group

Road to Paradise: Bali

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!