This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Secret killers what you have to do

Topic » Secret killers what you have..

2326 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
or the first game we need 8 players. 5 of them will be human, 1 person will be the searcher, and 2 people will be the secret killers. The roles will be given random.org

The human will have to try to identify during the daily phasis the evil thieves by a public vote. They will say who they think it's the evil thiefes. Every daily phasis the person with most votes will be killed and will be put in cemetry.

On the night phasis the 2 evil thieves will mail me telling one person they want to get rid of. At the beginning of the new day phasis the person that has been chosen by the 2 secret killers will automically die.
But also on during the night phase the searcher can mail me the name of one person that he wants to know the identity. I will tell him only if that person is the killer or a not killer.

The human will win when they will have found out the 2 secret killers.

The 2 evil killers will win when at the end of the daily phasis they will be -1 towards the human. Therefore we can have 5 people with 2 secret killers +3 humans or 1 secret killer + 2 humans. In any other combo the 2 killers will lose the game.
2326 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
Humans :

a) they have to find out who they think it's the killer

Secret killers:

a) they have to not be voted by the humans
b) they will have to try to kill the searcher at nights

Searcher:

a) He should not reveal himself in the public chat
b) He has to ask for one name every night.
c) He has not to be found out by the 2 secret killers

open group

Luca Secret killers's group game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!