This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

3260 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
18 People, No Challenges, Just Politics!

How the game works is each round, the previously eliminated contestants will chose 1 person to be the secret house leader. That house leaders identity will remain a SECRET to everyone inside the game, and the leader may keep their identity a secret. That person will select 2 people to put up for elimination in a poll. The leader will also decide if they would like the vote to be public or within just the players in the group. The person to survive the vote will have immunity the next round but CANNOT become the house leader! The person eliminated will be put into "the pit."

For round 1, I will randomly select the house leader.

Every 3 rounds, the previous eliminated contestants will come back to "The Pit" elimination where there will be a public vote as to who will get back in the house, and the other two will be officially eliminated. The winner will re-enter the game and also be the house leader! (In this case, the persons identity will be known to the house)

There will be different twists in the game, but one thing is for sure, the game will be entirely played without challenges.

Starting in the top 9, the eliminated houseguests will join the jury, and in the final 2, the jury of 7 will select the winner.

The winner will receive a gift!

NOTES -
- Each poll will be a minimum of 1 hour. Depending on the point in the game they may become longer, especially for the pit votes, where I will give the players at least 6 hours to spam. GAME ONLY IN PLAY 3 PM EST - MIDNIGHT. (No polls will be outside that time frame unless all members in the poll want it to be)
- Once we hit the final 5, all votes will be public.
3260 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
rule change!!!!!

THE PERSON WHO SURVIVES WILL PRIVATELY SELECT THE NEXR HOUSE LEADER. Not the eliminated player.

This will add a different aspect to the game, which I feel will make the game more interactive.
3260 days 17 hours ago
FrozenShadow09
ok
3260 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
Also ADDED RULE - if there happens to ever be a tie, the person who was the leader will decide who stays.

If it's a two way tie in a pit vote, the loser will decide who goes back in. And if its tie for 2nd/3rd, the winner decides.
3259 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
RULE UPDATE -

Because of the person coming back at the end of every round, that means the survivor of the round#c won't have power in deciding the house leader. But they will still have immunity. So every part c of a round the survivor won't have any power in terms of who is the leader.
3259 days ago
jharrin7887
JUST A NOTICE -

I am keeping tally for who all the house leaders were/are/will be and they will be revealed at the end of the season AFTER the jury sends in their votes. This means that the identity of the house leader is only known by the person who chose them, and the leader themselves. Obviously, either of them can say who the leader actually is, or they can lie about it as well. As host, I am obligated to keep all the leaders secret.
3259 days ago
jharrin7887
ALSO, AS HOUSE LEADER, YOU MUST SELECT IF THE VOTE IS A PRIVATE OR A HOUSE VOTE FOR THE NOMINATIONS TO BE LOCKED.

If a house leader doesn't lock their nominees by giving me TWO nominees and the type of vote it will be, then the house leader and one RANDOM person will be nominated in a PUBLIC vote.
3259 days ago
jharrin7887
And if they fail to lock nominations, I won't say that the nominees were a result of that.

The only way you can know for certain that the nominees were selected by a leader would be if the leader decided the vote would be a house vote.
3257 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
EACH PIT FOR A ROUND WILL CHANGE ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE. So they can happen ever 2 rounds, every 3 rounds, and some even every 5 rounds! Usually earlier in the game, the bigger the pit.

open group

JH Games Season 1: Politics

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!