This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NEW RULES - DONT MISS THIS

Topic » NEW RULES - DONT MISS THIS

3897 days 23 hours ago
realityabollo
Hello guys
here are the rules to guide through the first four legs of race.

The clues will be given to you in a www.chatzy.com chat, which you can enter through passwords I have already set for you. I will always PM you your first password for your first clue and then you have to figure the remaining ones until the pitstop. The tasks are clear and easy to solve and are already posted in the chat.

1- YOU MUST ENTER THE CHATZY ROOM WITH YOUR TENGAGED USERNAME! Otherwise your time won't be counted
2- The results won't be decided by who finished the leg the earliest from the time I post the leg, but rather who took the least amount of time.
3- There are different type of clues you might encounter during the first four legs of the race:
a) Route Info: Usually involves an easy task to figure out what your next destination is
b) Roadblock: A task that must be done to receive your next clue usually something to do with general knowledge
c) Detour: Two tasks that you only have to do one of them usually involving a game where you have to send a screenshot before going o your next clue
d) Pitstop: The place to check in
4- You may choose to skip a task by typing "SKIP" in the chat and your time will be stopped. You then have to send me a message on tengaged so I send you your next clue, after which your time will resume. You will face a penalty for skipping a task.
5- Penalties
Not Completing Route Info- 20 Minutes
Not Completing Roadblock- 30 Minutes
Not Completing Detour- 30 Minutes
Failing To Provide Evidence When Needed- 20 Minutes
Cheating - Elimination
Other - Will be reviewed by then

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE CHAT ROOM MULTIPLE TIMES IN MORE THAN 60 MINUTES. So if you enter the pitstop at 6 pm you can't enter it again at 7pm or 8pm using names like Checkingmyposition etc. Whoever does so will get a 10 minutes penalty.

open group

Reality's TAR -  6 racers remain

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!