This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: Photoshoot Results

Topic » Week 1: Photoshoot Results

2899 days ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, ladies! It's time to see who rose to the top and who fell flat during this week's photoshoot.

Now, I can reveal that Behati will receive a score of 0 due to not posting on time.

Let's get to the results!"
2899 days ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
Giraffez - Red
I admire your effort, but unfortunately this falls flat as it’s very blurry and you’re standing far away.

Behati - Orange

Raina - Yellow
You look beautiful and I like that you used the yellow haze of the sun to make this a unique shot.

Lily - Green
This is so gorgeous and I love how simple, yet captivating it is!

Zendaya - Blue
Yes, Z! I LOVE this and you look perfect with this deep blue on you!

Taylor - Purple
I’m living this color on you! This is simple, but you look gorgeous.

Anchal - Pink
You ooze sex appeal and this shot shows it!

Miranda - White
I think overall this is a good shot, but the filter limits it from being amazing.

Miley - Black
I like that you didn’t just dress in all black. You were selective and it really makes this shot more intriguing.

Emma - Brown
I thought this would be the toughest one, but you proved that you could take on and excel in the challenge!

Caridee - Grey
To me this was just taking the easy way out. You could have done something more creative and worthwhile than just using a filter.

Liu - Red
I think you did a good job of being different and using the color you were assigned. I’m just not a fan of the awkward pose.

Xiao - Blue
Oh. My. Lanta. THIS IS PERFECTION! I’m so excited that you took this risk and killed it!
2899 days ago
carlyjordan14
PEIH:

Liu - This is high-fashion and I would actually want to purchase this dress. Damn girl.

Xiao - DAMN this was HOT. I'm actually in love.

Miley - It's edgy, it's different, I love it! But I don't see black as the stand-out color.

Anchal - I liked this but it was nothing special.

Zendaya - I also liked this but I'm not being wowed.

Miranda - Not what I think this theme was going for but you look good.

Caridee - Again not exactly what I had in mind when I saw this theme, but it was a pretty good shot.

Raina - Basic shot. The only reason you're up this high is because I like your look.

Taylor - Very pretty but just like the others, it was super boring.

Lily - This felt a little too basic for me.

Emma - Also, this was quite basic and almost non-modelish.
2899 days ago
carlyjordan14
DARA:

1st- Xiao- Blue- WOW! This is amazing XIAO! This shot is so striking and high fashion! Your use of blue in your makeup and body is amazing!

2nd-Liu-Red- Such a strong and dynamic shot. I love the back arch and you wear that red dress very well.

3rd-Emma-Brown- Lovely face and the brown you used really suits your complexion. Your hair cut also gives you a distinct and unique look.

4th-Raina-Yellow- Beautiful. Such an effortless and pretty photo! I love how you used yellow in your background and environment instead of using just your clothes its a fresh take on this weeks photo shoot.

5th-Lily- Green-8.4 -The face looks good and the use of green is great!

6th-Anchal- Pink- This shot is strong and sexy! I love your face. The hand positioning is a tad awkward but overall this is a solid photo. I do wish you used more pink though.

7th-Taylor-Purple- Very pretty photo! Love the dress and your face looks great.

8th-Zendaya- Blue- Love your use of blue. Your face looks good but this shot doesn't wow me.

9th- Miley- Black- Love the body positing but I'm not a big fan of the face as you look a bit lost in this photo while your body is so strong.

10th-Miranda-White- I'm a bit underwhelmed by this photo. Your a beautiful girl but you look lost and this picture doesn't wow me.

11th-Caridee-Grey- This shot in underwhelming for me. The face lacks intensity and the arm looks a bit awkward.

12th-Giffarez-Red- I do see red unfortunately your not doing anything in the photo but standing.
2899 days ago
carlyjordan14
LUCY:

1 - Taylor - She slayed !
2 - Zendaya - Never disappoint me , stunning as always
3 - Xiao - Symbolises STRENGTH !
4 - Anchal - Pretty in Pink.
5 - Lily - Couture at its best.
6 - Raina - A safe shot
7 - Emma - Too safe
8 - Liu - Your body doesn;t look right , it looks weird.
9 - Miranda - Way too safe , such a disappointment.
10 - CariDee  - Anyone can take a black and white shot , I wanted to see 50 shades of grey but instead I saw 50 shades of black & white.
11 - Miley - Can't even tell what colour was your topic , there's too many different colours that stands out.
12 - Giraffez -No comment.
2899 days ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Xiao
2nd - Zendaya
3rd - Liu
4th - Anchal, Lily and Taylor
5th - Emma
6th - Raina
7th - Miley
8th - Miranda
9th - Caridee
10th - Giraffez
11th - Behati

Score Details:
http://prntscr.com/bboso6
2899 days ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"After adding the ladies scores from the challenge to the photoshoot, the THREE ladies leaving tonight are...

Behati!

Caridee!

Behati!

Elimination Scores:
http://prntscr.com/bbotpv
2899 days ago
Giraffez
one point away
2898 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Carly you mean Behati , Caridee & Giraffez is out

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!