This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: Challenge

Topic » Week 1: Challenge

2900 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, ladies! Welcome to Jorrly's Next Cover Model! I'm very excited to be back with a second season as I look for the next model to grace the cover of my magazine. Last season we have a male and female winner, Edward Wilding and Lucy Hale!

This season I have an amazing batch of co-judges who will help me in making this decision. They include season 1 winners, Edward Wilding (imprincearthur) and Lucy Hale (Jameslu), and the brilliantly incredible America's Next Top Model hosts, Peih'Vonne Lawgers (HaydenNicole)
and Dara Forever (Dara4ever)!

Now the winner of this season will grace the cover of Jorrly Magainze three times and a chance to be a judge next season!

With all of that out of the way, let's get to the first challenge!"

:::::CHALLENGE #1: Selfie Satisfied:::::

This first challenge you ladies will submit a selfie. That simple! I want to see you as authentically you. Now, this is not a formal photoshoot and it should look like you took the photo yourself!

The photos will be looked at and ranked from best to worst by all of the judges. Each ranking will have a certain amount of points attached to it. These points will be added later in the week with your photoshoot points. The lowest overall scorer WILL be eliminated! Good luck!

DEADLINE: Wednesday 10pm EST
2900 days 9 hours ago
turkeylover
Note: I could not find a selfie *cries* so I picked the one that mostly looks like a selfie
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/81/9c/34/819c34c70d5d81c8c2c53ad6d6f5b62e.jpg
2900 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
funny story about my picture it's actually black I liner pencil on the left side of my face
2898 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!