This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

:::::ROBERT JACKSON:::::

Topic » :::::ROBERT JACKSON:::::

3000 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
User: Robbyjak
Party: The Rhinoceros
3000 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Poster:
http://prnt.sc/a3duj1

Slogan:
"Let's make Tengaged fun again"

Speech:

Hello, Tengagers. We are here during a time when the site owner never comes on. We have no mods, there are people cheating to get to the point that they are at, stealing karma and T$ that countless good and hardworking Tengagers deserve to have. You have the monopolies of shops, gifting to their friends, the same friends and the same Tengagers over and over again. They get their designs for cheap while the rest of us have to work for months to be able to get one design. Countless Tengagers are leaving due to these problems and more as these problems suck the fun out of Tengaged.

Tengaged is not as great as it can be. Tengaged is not as fun as it can be. But with some help from the community and with the help of the correct president, Tengaged can become just as fun and just as great as we all wish it was. We need a president that will stand for equality among all color levels. We need a president who will create more games. We need a president who will bring back a justice system that is fair and uncorrupted. And most of all we need a president who will bring back the fun to Tengaged. And I believe that I am the best candidate for that job and I hope that I can convince you to agree. With your help and the help of the rest of the Tengaged community, we can change Tengaged for the better. So, I officially announce my run for President of Tengaged. Let's make Tengaged fun again.
3000 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Stances:

Tengaged Moderation - For or Against it? Why?

For it. As you probably know, right now there is no moderation. And every single game is filled with multis. There is so much cheating it's insane! We can't let people just cheat and bully others as much as they want. Of course, there is going to be corruption problems, so we just need to be very careful how we choose on Moderators. We need to find the most dedicated and good hearted tengagers and make them our moderators. We can pay them in T$ for their work for as long as they do good, uncorrupted work.

Casting Games - What needs to change/improve? Why?

More of them, enough so that every color level you unlock a new game(at least up to black). Look at zwooper, they have more games and their games are more fun. We need to do that too otherwise new members will have more reason to go to zwooper than come to tengaged. We need to make more games and we need to maxmize the fun in these games.

Better payouts for all the games. Many of the payouts make no sense and take forever to be able to get to a high enough level to do all the fun stuff this site has to offer. It also takes forever to get the amount of T$ necessary to buy designs.

Allow betting on stars. I think this could be a lot of fun. It would work just like the betting on slow rookies.

We need new minigames, there have been plenty of suggestions from the community such as 2048 or AA. Change the minigames or switch them out on a regular schedule. The community deserves to have fun and the same old mini-games over and over again are not fun.

Inactives are very annoying. So why not have them removed from the game once they go over, say, 20 minutes?

Group Games - What needs to change/improve? Why?

There should be an easier way for group game hosts to reward their players besides gifts. Such as giving T$. I think a lot of hosts want to give back to their contestants, but they can only gift so they end up having to save 1000 T$ to gift a winner. Imagine if they could instead give 100 T$ to the winner 50 T$ to 2nd 25 T$ to 3rd and 10 T$ to the jurors. Or anything similar to this. They could save a lot of T$ while giving people a much better reason to play group games. (I think being able to donate T$ in general would be a great idea)

I suggest we have a tengaged sponsored group game, guest hosted by either a famous group game host or one of tengaged government members. This will essentially be like stars, but for group games. We will change the format to all the group game classics such as Survivor, Big brother, The Amazing Race, or anyone of the tengaged community originals. The payouts will be high, and the cast will be chosen by the tengaged president and the host of the season. Returnee seasons will happen although not often.

The anti spam in group games is always messing up comps. Getting rid of it would just take care of a huge pain in the ass.

This isn't really just for group games, but having a new chat system. Kind of like facebook messenger/kik/chatzy or whatever, but on tengaged. I think it would get a lot of use from all aspects of tengaged.

Shops/Designs - What needs to change? Why?

We need to create more shops.

We need to lower the amount of money that you need to buy designs. It takes forever to get designs, meanwhile, you have the same people buy hundreds of designs and keeping them or gifting them to their friends. Let's get the designs going around to everyone, not just the biggest tengagers.

Get rid of 1 T$ designs in shops. This is just used to gift clothing to friends for cheap. This is just adding to the problem of the elite few getting all the designs while you have the vast majority of tengaged is designless. Perhaps have and 250 T$ min maybe less.

But most of all I strongly stand by the "Official Tengaged Store" idea. Which you can find more about here:http://goo.gl/RzMAk3 . Or at least, something similar. An easier way for tengager
3000 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
to buy designs that aren't too expensive or cheap and that don't run out super quick would be amazing.

Color Levels - Are they needed? Why?

Color levels aren't necessary, but as president, I would keep them around. They are a fun way part about this site and I know many people on this site love to prestige throughout the colors.

I think we should even add more levels, or perhaps tiers of tv star.

I would remove the restriction of white levels not being able to send messages to those who aren't their friends.

Also, we need to have an easier and more effective way for people to make site suggestions on changes to be made. We should have voting on the best ideas and if an idea gets enough votes it should be implemented.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!