This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

:::::TRENT MATTHEWS:::::

Topic » :::::TRENT MATTHEWS:::::

3000 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
User: Likeaboss
Party: Equal Opportunity
3000 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Poster:
http://prnt.sc/a3dzqm

Slogan:
"Equal for One, Equal for All!"

Speech:
Hello Tengaged! My name is Trent Matthews and I am running for President of Tengaged in the Equal Opportunity Party. The goal of my election is to help everyone on Tengaged have equal rights and responsibilities. No matter if you're a new user or old user, male or female, gay or straight, everyone should act and be treated fairly. As President, I plan to make a change to make Tengaged a more loving, accepting, and welcoming community. A way to do this is to get rid of color levels. They are just a way of separate and rudeness. And when I say this it's not just pointing fingers at higher color levels that make fun of and are rude to new users, I am talking to lower levels who are rude to higher levels just because they have the preconceived idea that all high levels are mean people as well. This is just one thing I plan to do as president but so much more to come! So please support me in my campaign and I promise to support you in Tengaged! And remember, "Equal for One, Equal for All!" Thank you!

Stances:

Tengaged Moderation -

I am for Moderation of Tengaged, because without it, Tengaged will become a place full of rudeness, discrimination, and inappropriate things. It also makes it more fair to the community of the website, and everyone knows I'm all about equality.

Casting Games -

In casting games I'm not sue much of a change needs to take place. I feel that if its not broke, don't fix it. As of now the system seems to be working but if one sign arises, then it will have to be addressed.

Group Games -

As a player of many group games, I think there should be a way to make it more interactive. As of now there are two options: make comments on threads and vote in polls. With a lot of input and thinking there are so many ways to improve groups.

Shops/Designs -

As a mobile user, I have never personally used designs or shops. But what I do know is that having a design or shop shows that you are higher than everyone else. It's just another representation of color levels and people thinking they are better than others.

Color Levels -

I do not think color levels are needed. All they do is separate the community. It causes people of higher color level to make fun and pick on those of lower levels. Being called a "noob" is never a fun thing to be called and this needs to stop. Getting rid of color levels will help the rudeness and separation to go away.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!