This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

:::::JEAN MOTT:::::

Topic » :::::JEAN MOTT:::::

3000 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
User: imprincearthur
Party: Be Amazing And Get Awarded
3000 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Poster:
http://prnt.sc/a3dxbj

Slogan:
"If we Believe it can Happen!!"

Speech:

Hello Tengaged my name Is Jean mott and i am running to become your next president. During my time as president i hope to get a lot of things accomplished such as fixing the color levels, blogs, groups and making this site a equal site for everyone to come to and have fun!

Stances:

Moderation-

Honestly, there needs to be someone on here to monitor the activity going on and the multi's so I'm technically 50/50 with this issue.

Casting-

There is a need for a few changes. The eviction points need to be more Fair  because if it comes to a tie both need to go home not one but both.

Group Games-

Honestly with the age limit being 13 on tengaged the games need to be monitored for sex or dirty talking.

Shops\/Designs-

With the shops that put items up for 1T one minute and the next second those items are gone they need to offer more available 1T design items in shops.

Color Levels-

Honestly i think this falls in with gay marriage. Why should you be ignored just because your a white or yellow level.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!