This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

:::::CWITT XYE:::::

Topic » :::::CWITT XYE:::::

3000 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
User: FloatingToaster
Party: Cwittish
3000 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Poster:
http://prnt.sc/a3e74m

Slogan:
"Rise against the hate!”

Speech:
I'm here for the better of tengaged. As everyone knows tengaged is spiraling down into soon to be nothingness. i will focas on the things that need fixed. I will not do the better for myself. i will do the better of part of the tengaged community. instead of people saying how they hate the site i want them to never stop complaining about how amazing it is! there is so much currptness within this site. from shops to mods. put me in office and you will see those two shine! glitches within this site will be taken care of as soon as someone take notice of them. i wont let this site go down like when we had the group game failer of 2015! lets stop the hate of this site. LETS RISE AGAINST THE HATE!!!
3000 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Stances:

Tengaged Moderation -

For or Against it? Why?-lets face it. the whole uprising of tengaged all started with the ending of moderation. obviously i feel like we most defiantly need to purser a suitable moderation crew going into this new year. key word "suitable". as much as we need moderation i cant help but agree with those who say moderation caused as nothing but trouble. because in all honesty our moderation was a train rack. it was a very corrupt system but thats why im here! we need to bring back GOOD moderation. moderation that'll get rid of the cheating, inappropriateness, and all around bad behavior! my thoughts on how to prevent corruptness is by having the mod be unknown to the tengaged society. and if someone finds out about that specific mod...then the mod will be thrown out of office! we cant have more known mods! it only leaves to trouble! 

Casting Games -

What needs to change/improve? Why? our tengaged games are a hit and a miss. i feel like there are others situations i would need to approach in office other then this but let me tell you. there will be changes... for instance, DUAL a very popular game and arguably the best game randomized had ever made! but, why would he take it down? well i would want to bring it back up! not only that but, we need some new mini games. while still maintaining the great ones we already have. i just want to create more mini game that scratch across a wide variety of different talents giving different people a chance to win some comps in our beloved games. last i want to address charities...they can be useful to some but they get in the way of our games that we've been trying to join for over a whole day. so instead of doing charities i want to make a T$ system where you can gift your friends T$! if everyone chips in then you'll be rewarded with what you need in no time!

Group Games -

What needs to change/improve? Why?-There is no doubt in my mind that group games are the best activities to do on this site. and honestly i don't want to do much with group games. i feel like they were made perfectly for a host and a player. but i do want to fix some things. for instance, this hacking problem that has been going around recently is a problem that needs attention. not only that but, we need to make sure the  infinite "group game brake" of 2015 doesn't come back around! i will always take care of group games because without group games then....what is tengaged? group games are the core of tengaged and we must keep them healthy!

Shops/Designs -

What needs to change? Why?- heres a big one! i dont know whats more corrupt shops or moderation! put me in office and ill make sure the noob can snatch some designs as well. i want to add another shop. this shop being ran by me. i want to make this shop full of fair prices ranging from 300-700$T, and i would like to hiring some of the best designers on this site to make the products! next issue with shops is the people who run it. gifts are great but sometimes it can get annoying right? well i want to make a system that works for both noobs and people who want to gift there friends. i want to make it where people can gift there friends up to ten items! and no body can steal them so it'll be protected because i want to give the shop owner the power to gift people. they can still label it as one $T and get rid of it without putting it up for people to take! and if you dont want to pay for it all yourself well i have another system thats still going to be beneficial to you! i want to add...$T gifts! i will explain more about it later but this system will allow people to gift others $T!

Color Levels -

Are they needed? Why?i feel color levels are a great addition to this site. it gives the player a goal to reach. it motivates people to achieve goals like moving up a level. i feel like this is no problem. that with all the problems of tengaged im sure no body cares about the color levels.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!