This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Photoshoot

Topic » Final Photoshoot

3270 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome the FINAL photoshoot of the season!

Now, photoshoots are meant to have a professional look. These photos should be something I'd see in a magazine or in an advertisement.

:::::COVER ME:::::

*Please read this before posting*
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6183/forum/topic/15052387

Final Photoshoot:

This is the very last photoshoot of the season! Thus, it's only fitting this be all about your first Jorrly Magazine cover!

You MUST use your application model! If you don't you WILL be eliminated!

The photo can be any of your choosing, but it must be a close up shot (from the upper body up)

Make this your very best shot as it will end up on the cover, if you win!

THIS IS A PHOTOSHOOT! Thus, the photo needs to have a professional quality to it.

You MUST also answer the following questions:

1.) What has the journey been like for you to become JNCM?
2.) Assume you have just been crowned the winner. What would you like to say?
3.) Who did you feel was your biggest competition?
4.) Which was your favorite challenge or photoshoot?

Good luck!
DEADLINE: Thursday 9pm EST
3270 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35700000/Lucy-Hale-lucy-hale-35789693-500-600.png

It was full of up and downs and i have worked and had the determination to win and i still do to become JNCM
Firstly thank you to my family and friends for all your support and thank you judges for guiding me through this and giving me constructive criticism, i would also like to say that with hard work and determination you can achieve anything you want in life.
Candice

Challenge #1
The selfie challenge , i loved that one , it was a lot of fun !

Photoshoot #5
I loved my photo portraying a villain , it was a fun theme and photo to do !
3269 days 10 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/candice-vogue-shoot5.jpg

It was really fun! I loved all the people I met here and I never had a bad moment
Firstly I would like to thank you Carly for this amazing experience! you are the best host ever! Next, I would like to thank all the people that voted me in the polls y'all are amzing! Lastly, I would thank my family for the support I could never have gotten here without them!
Lucy

Challenge #4
The summer challenge , it was very nice and fitted the theme irl since it's almost June!

Photoshoot #1
Even though I did not do so well I loved that photoshoot! There is nothing that I love more than colors (except my family)
3269 days 7 hours ago
imprincearthur
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/b1/2f/6db12f0e00399278958859e263c68240.jpg

It has been amazing journey for me to become JNCM
That the journey to become JNCM was very hard but very easy at the same time.
Jessie

Challenge #4:

This challenge is pretty simple. You will post a photo of your model enjoying some much needed fun in the sun!

Photoshoot #5:

This photo shoot you will be channeling your inner hero OR villain! Will you stand on the side of justice or venture to the dark side?
3269 days ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!