This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5: Photoshoot Results

Topic » Week 5: Photoshoot Results

3270 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time for the photoshoot results!

Now just a reminder, every placing/ranking has a set number of points attached to it.

Males and Females will be ranked in their own category.

ALL models each earned 2 points by using their application model!

The winners of the poll extra points are: Edward (+2), Jessie (+1)

Let's begin with my thoughts on your photos!
3270 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MALES:::::

Edward - This was a really nice shot. I love the entire look and feel of this photo. You look very much like a brooding Bruce. Very nice!

Francisco - This is ok. I was hoping for a bit more than just you in a Batman t-shirt. This doesn’t express to me that you are a hero or a villain. Just a fan.

Marlon - This is an ok shot. There is just nothing truly going on in it. I was hoping for more than just a head shot.

Jessie - Very nice job! I love your use of lighting to truly enhance the dark side of you.

1st - Edward
2nd - Jessie
3rd - Marlon
4th - Francisco

:::::FEMALES:::::

Lucy - LOVE this shot! It’s bold, confident, and sexy! You look like a true villainess!

Candice - Stunning! You look absolutely amazing in this shot! I’m loving the hair, the style, and the overall quality of this shot!

Tanya - Very nice! I do feel it’s a bit Halloweenish, but overall you look great.

1st - Lucy
2nd - Candice
3rd - Tanya
4th - Cara
3270 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Females:

Lucy: 10 + 2 = 12
Candice: 9 + 2 = 11
Tanya: 8 + 2 = 10
Cara: 0 + 0 = 0

Males:

Edward: 10 + 2 + 2 = 14
Jessie: 9 + 2 + 1 = 12
Marlon: 8 + 2 = 10
Francisco: 7 + 2 = 9
3270 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Elimination #3 will be posted soon!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!