This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5: Challenge Results

Topic » Week 5: Challenge Results

3291 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time for the challenge results!

Now just a reminder, every placing/ranking has a set number of points attached to it.

Males and Females will be ranked in their own category.

Cara, Tanya, Lucy, Candice, and Edward earned 2 extra points for using their audition model.

Let's begin with my thoughts on your photos!
3291 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MALES:::::

Edward - Very nice job! I love the entire look and the shot. This was a unique way to do a winter wonderland look. Great job!

Jessie - Great shot! You look like a sexy mountain man who’s taking in the winter wonderland around you. The entire look and shot is great!

Marlon - Sexy and smoldering! Great shot and pose. The entire look is very well done and looks like something I’d see in a magazine. Great work!

1st - Marlon
2nd - Jessie
3rd - Edward
4th - Francisco

:::::FEMALES:::::

Candice - You look beautiful and your eyes are just piercing. The entire look is great and works well for the winter time!

Cara - Don’t get me wrong, you look great and this shot is great. But that’s rain and not snow. Nothing about this is winter.

Lucy - This is good as a whole. You look great and very much in the Christmas spirit. But, this is just ok for me.

Tanya - Great shot! I love this entire shot! But…this is missing much winter aspects to it. The only thing that saves this is the coat.

1st - Candice
2nd - Tanya
3rd - Lucy
4th - Cara
3291 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Females:

Candice: 10 + 2 = 12
Tanya: 9 + 2 = 11
Lucy: 8 + 2 = 10
Cara: 7 + 2 = 9

Males:

Marlon: 10 + 0 = 10
Edward: 8 + 2 = 10
Jessie: 9 + 0 = 9
Francisco: 0 + 0 = 0
3291 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Now keep in mind you still have 1 poll and 1 photoshoot before the next eliminations take place!

The poll is now open and will close at the end of the fifth photoshoot:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6183/poll/jncm-week-5-120342

Your fifth photoshoot will be posted soon!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!