This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4: Photoshoot Results

Topic » Week 4: Photoshoot Results

3293 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time for the photoshoot results!

Now just a reminder, every placing/ranking has a set number of points attached to it.

Males and Females will be ranked in their own category.

Eva, Candice, Nikki, Lucy, Cara, Tanya, Jessie, Marlon, Francisco, and Edward each earned 2 points by using their application model!

The winners of the poll extra points are: Tanya (+2), Marlon (+2), Cara (+2), Eva (+1), Candice (+1), Nikki (+1), Lupita (+1), Jessie (+1), Edward (+1)

Let's begin with my thoughts on your photos!
3293 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MALES:::::

Francisco - I really love this shot because it’s fun and energetic! The shoes are the reason behind the jump, thus it makes it the focus. Great work!

Edward - What I like about this is that the glasses are the focus. Sure they are a bit on the goofy side, you still look cool and stylish. Nice job!

Jessie - I’ll admit I wasn’t expecting you to do very well in this competition. But you continue to prove me wrong! I really like this shot and the hat you are selling. Very nice job!

Marlon - Overall this is a really nice shot. You look good and the tie is the main focus. Nice work!

1st - Jessie
2nd - Francisco
3rd - Edward
4th - Marlon

:::::FEMALES:::::

Lucy - I love the look! You are working that dress and the colors really stand out from the background. I just wish the image was larger.

Eva - I love the entire look and you are working that lipstick! I like how you made sure your lips and hair stood apart from the rest of the shot. Nice job!

Candice - This is one of your best shots all season! I love the look, the pose, the sophisticated-ness of it all! Excellent job!

Nikki - This is actually a great concept and I like that the lipstick is the main focus. However, the problem is you are suppose to be selling a hat…

Tanya - Overall this is a great shot and it really sells the earrings. I just wish you didn’t look half dazed.

Cara - I LOVE this! You not only made the shoes front and center, but you also made this creative and unique! I could see this in my magazine 100%!

1st - Cara
2nd - Candice
3rd - Lucy
4th - Eva
5th - Tanya
6th - Nikki
3293 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Females:

Cara: 10 + 2 + 2 = 14
Candice: 9 + 2 + 1 = 12
Lucy: 8 + 2 = 10
Eva: 7 + 2 + 1 = 10
Tanya: 6 + 2 + 2 = 10
Nikki: 5 + 2 + 1 = 8
Lupita: 0 + 1 = 1

Males:

Jessie: 10 + 2 + 1 = 13
Francisco: 9 + 2 = 11
Edward: 8 + 2 + 1 = 11
Marlon: 7 + 2 + 2 = 11
3293 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Elimination #2 will be posted soon!
3293 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
Fiddle sticks

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!