This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: Challenge Results

Topic » Week 3: Challenge Results

3300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time for the challenge results!

Now just a reminder, every placing/ranking has a set number of points attached to it.

Males and Females will be ranked in their own category.

Nikki, Lucy, Cara, Tanya, Jessie, Marlon, Francisco, and Edward earned 5 extra points for using their audition model.

Let's begin with my thoughts on your photos!
3300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MALES:::::

Francisco - Very nicely done! I like how this shot is candid, yet still has that model touch to it. You look like a beautiful family and a loving father. Great job!

Edward - LOVE It! This is so fun and candid. You look like you’re each having a great time. Great way to step up your game this week!

Jessie - You are probably the hottest dad around! You look so cool and confident, but also like a great father. The smiles and the care I can sense from this photo is amazing!

Marlon - The guys are killing it this challenge! Love this shot and how fun it looks. You seem genuinely happy to be there with them and the setting is gorgeous!

1st - Edward
2nd - Jessie
3rd - Francisco
4th - Marlon

:::::FEMALES:::::

Eva - This is a very cute and sweet photo. I like that it is of professional quality and the candidness of the young girl. Nice job!

Candice - Very nice! I like that you went a more photoshoot route with this and went a little outside of the box. I’m not a fan of the funeralish vibe, but overall nice work!

Cara - This would have been an amazing photo if it wasn’t so close up. I like how you did a more intimate, candid approach. I just wish I could see more of you and not just your profile.

Nikki - The challenge calls for you to be the mother or father. This is a nice family shot, but no children are in sight.

Lucy - This is cute! The smiles and pure joy on the baby’s face is fantastic for this challenge. I like how you did a simple candid shot, yet still posses that model quality.

Tanya - Oh dear…Well you got the child part right. The problem with this shot is there are too many other distractions. If there was only you and the baby, you would have gotten a better ranking.

1st - Candice
2nd - Lucy
3rd - Eva
4th - Cara
5th - Tanya
6th - Nikki
3300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Females:

Lucy: 9 + 5 = 14
Cara: 7 + 5 = 12
Tanya: 6 + 5 = 11
Candice: 10 + 0 = 10
Nikki: 5 + 5 = 10
Eva: 8 + 0 = 8
Lupita: 0 + 0 = 0

Males:

Edward: 10 + 5 = 15
Jessie: 9 + 5 = 14
Francisco: 8 + 5 = 13
Marlon: 7 + 5 = 12
3300 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Now keep in mind you still have 1 challenge, 2 polls and 2 photoshoots before the second eliminations take place. Thus, don't feel discouraged if you don't like you score!

The poll is now open and will close at the end of the third photoshoot:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6183/poll/jncm-week-3-120085

Your third photoshoot will be posted soon!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!