This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: Photoshoot Results

Topic » Week 1: Photoshoot Results

3307 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time for the photoshoot results!

Now just a reminder, every placing/ranking has a set number of points attached to it.

Males and Females will be ranked in their own category.

You each used your audition model, thus you each begin with 5 points already!

The winners of the poll extra points are: Nikki (+2), Eva (+1), and Tanya (+1)

Let's begin with my thoughts on your photos!
3307 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FEMALES:::::

Eva - Very Jessica Rabbit! I like and don’t like this shot. I like it because you look beautiful and drowned yourself in the assigned color. I don’t like it because it’s very simple. But, overall this is good.

Lucy - You have such a captivating face. Your eyes are stunning and truly draw me into this shot. You used your assigned color well.

Candice - First off, the pose and everything about your look is great. However, the text is just way too much. It’s so distracting and clustered.

Lupita - Did you miss the photoshoot part? This is a red carpet photo. There is a major difference between the two. Don’t get me wrong, you look stunning. But, this was not according to the assigned task. There are quite a few photoshoots with Lupita in red, just takes a little more digging. (Google “Lupita Nyong’o magazine”)

Tanya - I really like this! You stepped out and took a creative risk by being more high fashion. You used your assigned color well and overall this is really great!

Nikki - This is ok for me. I think you did the best you could to utilize your assigned color. But, this is just simple and nothing very captivating. It might have been worth it to use a different model, even that the risk of not earning the 5 bonus points.

Abbey - Overall this is good. You used the color well and did do a bit more from a photoshoot aspect. However, I think it’s just very simple.

Cara - Love it! This is high fashion and of professional quality. You used your assigned color well and look stunning. Great work!
3307 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MALES:::::

Edward - Great job! I love this photo! You look fantastic, you utilized the color in your entire outfit, and you look casual in this professional photoshoot.

Sean - Very nice! I like how you didn’t do something typical. You utilized your assigned color in a unique way. You look like a prince of fire.

Francisco - This is good overall. I like the outfit and how you used your assigned color. The pose is nice and overall this well done.

Marlon - Very nice! You look sexy and I like how you utilized the red. The entire outfit is great and the look of the photo is very well done!

Jessie - This is just ok. There’s nothing amazing about it. I understand it’s a bit challenging to find a specific photo to meet the assignment. However, I think taking a risk in using a different model would have suited you better in the long run.
3307 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::RANKINGS AND SCORES:::::

FEMALES:

1st - Cara
2nd - Tanya
3rd - Lucy
4th - Abbey
5th - Eva
6th - Nikki
7th - Candice
8th - Lupita
9th - Jordan

MALES:

1st - Sean
2nd - Edward
3rd - Marlon
4th - Francisco
5th - Jessie
3307 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
FEMALES:

Cara: 10 + 5 = 15
Tanya: 9 + 5 + 1 = 15
Lucy: 8 + 5 = 13
Eva: 6 + 5 + 1 = 12
Nikki: 5 + 5 + 2 = 12
Abbey: 7 + 5 = 12
Candice: 4 + 5 = 9
Lupita: 3 + 5 = 8
Jordan: 0 + 0 = 0

MALES:

Sean: 10 + 5 = 15
Edward: 9 + 5 = 14
Marlon: 8 + 5 = 13
Francisco: 7 + 5 = 12
Jessie: 6 + 5 = 11
3307 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Now keep in mind you still have 1 poll, 1 challenge, and 1 photoshoot before the first eliminations take place. Thus, don't feel discouraged if you don't like you score!

Your second challenge will be posted soon!
3307 days 5 hours ago
Latisha0987
Thankk you for your advice :)  ill take that into consideration

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!