This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: Challenge Results

Topic » Week 1: Challenge Results

3311 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It's time for the challenge results!

Now just a reminder, every placing/ranking has a set number of points attached to it.

Males and Females will be ranked in their own category.

You each used your audition model, thus you each begin with 5 points already!

Let's begin with my thoughts on your selfies!
3311 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FEMALES:::::

Jordan - This is a good shot, but the filtering is a bit much. It really weakens the crispness of the photo. But I do love the hair!

Eva - Gorgeous! Love the pose and the look. Your fiery hair is stunning!

Candice - I really love this shot, but I don’t like that the filter makes this look fuzzy. But, your eyes are stunning and pair well with your blonde hair.

Nikki - Work those sunglasses! I like the sunlight hitting your hair and overall this is a good selfie.

Lucy - Love it! It’s cute and fun! I can feel the positive energy radiating from this selfie. You look beautiful!

Cara - First off you look absolutely stunning! However, I don’t know if this is an actual selfie take by you. This looks and feels like a photoshoot close up.

Tanya - Nice shot! I love that it’s just casual and you look great. Overall nice job!

Lupita - I just love your smile! It’s so bright and full of grace. You are stunning. I just feel the filtering on this selfie makes it look a bit fuzzy.

Abbey - I like that you have gone with a more whimsical look. You are beautiful, but this is just an ok selfie.
3311 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MALES:::::

Edward - I like that this is just a normal selfie. You look like the average guy wanting some McDonalds. However, I feel it’s just a bit on the boring side.

Marlon - Great work! I love the setting and how you’re giving off this sexy vibe. The crispness of this shot is great!

Francisco - Nice job! I like that there is visibly no filter. You look handsome and casual. Nice and not over distracting background.

Jessie - I really like this! It’s simple, but you made good use of the lighting. It’s indoors and you’re rocking that hat, sunglasses, and plain white tee. Great job!

Sean - I like that you took a risk with this and had someone else in the shot. However, your eyes are screaming “serial killer” to be quite honest.
3311 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::RANKINGS AND SCORES:::::

FEMALES:

1st - Lucy
2nd - Lupita
3rd - Tanya
4th - Candice
5th - Eva
6th - Jordan
7th - Nikki
8th - Cara
9th - Abbey

MALES:

1st - Jessie
2nd - Marlon
3rd - Francisco
4th - Sean
5th - Edward
3311 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
FEMALES:

Lucy: 10 + 5 = 15
Lupita: 9 + 5 = 14
Tanya: 8 +5 = 13
Candice: 7 + 5 = 12
Eva: 6 + 5 = 11
Jordan: 5 + 5 = 10
Nikki: 4 + 5 = 9
Cara: 3 + 5 = 8
Abbey: 2 + 5= 7

MALES:

Jessie: 10 + 5 = 15
Marlon: 9 + 5 = 14
Francisco: 8 + 5 = 13
Sean: 7 + 5 = 12
Edward: 6 + 5 = 11
3311 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Now keep in mind you still have 2 polls, 1 challenge, and 2 photoshoots before the first eliminations take place. Thus, don't feel discouraged if you don't like you score!

The first poll is now open and will close at the end of the first photoshoot:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6183/poll/jncm-week-1-119894

Your first photoshoot will be posted soon!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!