This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Murders #3 & 4

Topic » Murders #3 & 4

3326 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
**Reader discretion is advised**

***This is purely fiction. Violence will never be promoted and the details within this game are strictly fictional. Any personal threats made to others in or out of this group game will NOT be tolerated.***

:::::Storybrooke:::::

As the town is mostly sleeping, Anna walks into Any Given Sundae. The place is empty.

Anna: Hello? Is anyone here?...Guess not.

She walks behind the counter, opens up the freezer and looks around.

Anna: Hmmm...where is the...bingo! Double chocolate chip!

She grabs the container, exits the freezer, grabs a spoon and begins eating. Once she's finished she closes the container of ice cream and walks back in to the freezer. After putting it back she turns around to find Ghostface.

Anna: Oh geez. Please mister killer man, or woman. I'll do anything please I can't die! My sister needs me and I...ugh!

Ghostface sticks their hand into Anna's chest and removes her heart. Still beating Anna's eyes widen.

Then he speaks into it.

Ghostface: Slit Peter's throat. *He hands her a knife*

Before she can protest, Anna feels her body moving towards the exit.

-----30 Mins Later-----

As Peter lays sleeping in his hammock under a park tree he is jolted awake as he feels the knife enter his neck. He tries to fight back, but it's too late. As life leaves his body he sees Anna's terrified and sobbing face standing over him.

She turns around with tears streaming down her face.

Anna: Why!? Why did you make me do that!
Ghostface: For my sick, twisted amusement.

The killer then holds Anna's heart out in front of her and squeezes it until it crumbles into dirt. Her lifeless body on the ground next to Peter's.

:::::Enchanted Forest:::::

As night falls upon the Enchanted Forest Cinderella and Alice walk together in the woods.

Alice: Do you think the killer is murder Charming?
Cinderella: I don't know...I hope not. Deep down I still love him even though he's chosen Snow.
Alice: So you want me to die?
Cinderella: No! That's not what I'm saying. It's just...it's complicated. I wish there was another way.
Rumpelstiltskin: Oh but there is, dearie!

Startled they turn around to find Rumpelstilskin smiling.

Rumpel: You see, there are many ways to avoid death. All it takes is a little magic and of course a fair price.
Cinderella: I know of you and your deals. You can't be trusted.
Rumpel: Oh that's a shame. You see I would hate to hear of either of your avoidable deaths.
Alice: You can really help us?
Rumpel: I'm not the Dark One for nothing, dearie. You see all you have to do is step through that door.

They look behind them to find a door.

Cinderella: How did that...?
Rumpel: Magic. The same magic I can use to spare your lives, if you're willing to pay the price.
Alice: How much?
Rumpel: Oh it's not actual money I'm seeking, dearie.
Cinderella: Then what?
Rumpel: Your hearts.
Alice: Come again?
Rumpel: If you hand over your hearts You may walk through that door and be spared from death.
Cinderella: You're out of your mind.
Rumpel: And you are out of options, my dear.
Alice: What do you want with our hearts?
Rumpel: That is for me to know and you to ponder for eternity while you bask in the sun of safety.
Alice: So if we do this...we won't die.
Rumpel: No you will not. So, do we have a deal? Time is ticking!

Cinderella pulls Alice aside.

Cinderella: He is a con man. He can't be trusted.
Alice: And neither can the killer. We have to do this. Please it's the only way.
Cinderella: I don't trust this, Alice.
Alice: It's the only way we can be spared. If we don't do this we are sure to die. Please, Cinde. We must.

Tears form in Alice's eyes and causes Cinderella's hear to soften.

Cinderella: Ok. You have a deal.
Rumpel: Brilliant!

A scroll appears and a pen.

Rumpel: Just sign here and you shall be spared!

Alice and Cinderella sign the contract. He then reaches his hands into their chests and
3326 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Rumpel: Just sign here and you shall be spared!

Alice and Cinderella sign the contract. He then reaches his hands into their chests and removes their hearts.

Rumpel: You may now enter the door.

They turn around and face the door. Nervous, they hold hands as they open the door and step through.

:::::Storybooke:::::

Alice and Cinderella enter from the door to find themselves in the middle of the road that is empty and surrounded by trees.

Alice: Where are we?

Cinderella looks to find a sign reading, "Welcome To Storybrooke"

Cinderella: Our new home.
3326 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
Oh my 2 storybrooke people dead
3326 days 3 hours ago
Davidftw123
DAAAYUUMMMM
3326 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
so this means I got spared? lol thank god. Thank you so much Rumpel haha
3326 days 2 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
NNNNOOOOO
NOT ANNA!
:'(
3326 days 2 hours ago
Snowgirl57
So did I just move towns?
3326 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
Yes
3325 days 23 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Yay

Cinderella you whore
3325 days 22 hours ago
Kelly2722
(Cinderella got Banned from Tengaged. Sorry I'll be dead again XP)
3325 days 21 hours ago
Davidftw123
(Cinderella will come back) THAT'S RIGHT STAY TF DEAD
3325 days 21 hours ago
Kelly2722
*Dead Body Flips Off Baymax*

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!