This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Murder #1

Topic » Murder #1

3378 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
**Reader discretion is advised**

***This is purely fiction. Violence will never be promoted and the details within this game are strictly fictional. Any personal threats made to others in or out of this group game will NOT be tolerated.***

As the house sleeps, only three lie awake. Unable to sleep, Jasmina gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen, hoping a glass of warm milk will put her to sleep. As she closes the door to the fridge Gail appears.

Jasmina: "Jesus! You're scared the hell out of me!"
Gail: "Sorry. I heard a noise and came to check it out."
Jasmina: "Righttt. You're probably the killer coming to murder me."
Gail: "What makes you assume that?"
Jasmina: "Well the fact that you've faced this masked killer more times then any of us."
Gail: "But I'm not wearing a mask."
Jasmina: "Not yet. Maybe you just want to cover your tracks. Make it less obvious."
Gail: "I get that you're on edge tonight, but perhaps you should be careful who you point the finger at. Might not want to regret it."

Gail then turns and heads upstairs. Jasmina watches her until she disappears around the corner. Grabbing her glass of milk she takes a sip while looking at the kitchen window.

CRASH!

Jasmina drops the glass and looks in shock. Outside the window there is Victoria hanging lifeless from a tree.

Jasmina: AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Only moments pass before everyone is downstairs and runs outside. Under Victoria's body lies a note:

http://prntscr.com/6i9df9

*Challenge 2 will be posted in a few hours*
3378 days 17 hours ago
scre4m1
*runs in* WHAT?!
shit...
3378 days 16 hours ago
Realchance
Holy fuck
3378 days 14 hours ago
vergi1
Wh-who wasnt in bed last night???? How can no v.v
3378 days 10 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
Victoria NO!!!
3378 days 10 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
What!!
3378 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Oh sweet Jesus.
3378 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
Jesus Christ!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!