This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #1: Results

Topic » Challenge #1: Results

3380 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*A cloud of red and black smokes appears in the living room. Once clear, Regina stands holding paper*

Regina: Hello, guests! I come baring the results of the first challenge! Now, Joshua and Gail are the only two to not submit a ranking. Thus, we have majority and the results will be revealed right now!

Here's how it will work:

Each of the rankings are assigned points. The points are as follows: Favorite (11 pts), 2nd (10 pts), 3rd (9 pts),...Least Favorite (1 pts).

The points were then totaled up for each housemate. The housemate with the highest number of points will be spared from the first night of murder. The housemate with the lowest number of points will be the first up on the chopping block!

I will now reveal the one who is spared and the one facing death. I will not be revealing who ranked who in what position as that would spoil the fun of things ;)

Let's begin!
3380 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a total of 81 points...

Key is SPARED!
3380 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a total of 31 points...

Victoria is ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK!
3380 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Point Totals:

Key - 81
Joshua - 78
Gail - 67
Will - 60
Kelly - 59
Amber - 57
Cole - 52
Reyanna - 50
Shaun - 45
Oprix - 42
Jasmina - 38
Victoria - 31
3380 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
IMPORTANT:

Regina: Now ALL 12 housemates must vote on who the second nominee will be! ONLY HOUSEMATES WILL VOTE SO DON'T BOTHER SPAMMING! You have 24 hours to get your votes in!

Good luck! ;) *raises hands as black and red smoke cover Regina who disappears*

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6183/poll/chopping-block-nominations-1-119103
3380 days 2 hours ago
vergi1
Thank you everyone and good luck

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!