This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mikes address part 2!

Topic » Mikes address part 2!

3926 days 3 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Ok guys it's me agian the dr. The puppet master the evil one and the most hated mike
Now I would like to apologize to anyone I offended in any way but this is a game Peyton cough cough there is NO rule that says you cannot lie and manipulate and that's what I did I stay true to my alliance the brocade and lied to the rest of you but your evicts were your fault! Not mine yonni multiple times I tried to bring you on my side but joeys your friend and denied you went with the weak and u got evicted Joey I tried to bring you on our side u wanted to stich with your bestie Peyton and yonnie then oh my you were going to get evicted and Peyton I tried multiple times to come to my side but noooo Joey was you bff so let me guess you got evicted aj I had no choice but to bring you on my side u could have made it but noooo you chose peyton and Joey the weak side and you got evicted and me yes me Patrick wanted to go with his friend and cause want he lost and I even voted for him lol so yea you all like it or not got yourselfs out but I also got you out as well and you can't complain I made it to final 3 father then any of u I was on the block 5 times shows how much power I had just saying anyway I would like to be friends with all of you the game is over and yonnie we were friends before this so don't hate me know love you all see some in all stars!
3926 days 2 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
We never talkes to yonni
3926 days 1 hour ago
yonni98
i was forced into an allience with peyton and joey i never talked to peyton
3926 days 1 hour ago
Midknight3baby
You weren't force I invited you to my side a lot Yonni
3923 days 2 hours ago
jflora18
You really got to work on typing you suck. A lot of your sentences took me a couple of seconds before I understood. I don't know if I want to be friends with you.
3923 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
why are you all still talking about this who cares
3923 days 1 hour ago
Midknight3baby
I didn't mean you aj

open group

Zachs BB2 !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!