This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

3959 days 17 hours ago
bondedlead
Objective:
Become a member of the Greek association of T? v (Tau Epsilon Nu, called TEN for short) in order to be a part of choosing which pledges from all seasons of Greek Life are chosen to be in TEN. TEN will be a group that both helps each other in competitions and friends each other in real life as they bond over brotherhood and sisterhood alike.

Rules:
Upon 20 players being chosen to participate in the reality series (10 male and 10 female) by me (the president of TEN), the new house guests will enter the large mansion on sorority and fraternity row. They will choose their rooms and roommates and then continue forward in the game. They will gather in the kitchen and choose amongst them the 2 male and 2 female contestants of whom they want to automatically be put into TEN with me based on the following:

-likability
-activeness
-success as a player

These 4 will join me as members of TEN. Every day the game is played, there will be a pledgeship meeting where we join in the living room to discuss everyday tengaged matters and life itself in order to get on the good side of the members of TEN. The first meeting, a task will be given to the pledges to complete by the socialite event of the week (charity functions, barbeques, swaps, formals, etc.). The 2 pledges who perform the worst that week in all aspects of greek life (activeness, fufilling the tasks, being likable) will be up for eviction by the 4 people already in TEN. In case of a tie, I break the tie. The schedule for every week in the house (aka every 3 days) goes as follows:

Day 1: Pledgeship meeting for an hour (probably won't actually last that long) where task is given to pledges and everyone chats etc. Pledge being evicted from the previous week will be revealed.

Day 2: Pledgeship meeting where you get help on completing the task if needed or learn the task if you missed it the first day.

Day 3: Socialite event followed up by pledgeship meeting where the two pledges who performed worst are revealed and the members of TEN mail me who they want out of the house, which will be revealed on day 1 again.

When the game dwindles down to the final 4 pledges remaining, the members of TEN will vote for the TWO pledges left that they want to be invited into TEN. The others will not make it, which is why pledges are encouraged to join in for the socialite events and meetings as they will judge you on likability and activeness mostly. The new members of TEN will help decide who joins TEN the next season and every season thereafter.

Any questions?

open group

Greek Life - Season 1 (a new reality series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!