This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

3950 days 8 hours ago
bondedlead
What are you thinking? Who do you like? Who do you hate? Just want to vent?

You came to the right place because the producers want to hear all about it. Post below. No excessive spamming please.
3950 days 8 hours ago
Sapphirebh
Well, i really dont know anyone at all but, im looking forward to meeting new people and having some drama in this house. Overall, im excited to start.
3950 days 8 hours ago
SummerRae101
I think this going automatically into TEN is a good cause a feel like I am a top competitor for it!
3950 days 8 hours ago
SummerRae101
My First Impression Of Griffles is that he is loud and outspoken that's just the type of person that's going to keep me out of the crossfires
3950 days 8 hours ago
EM002
I like everyone so far especially Summer :)

She seems really nice :)
3950 days 8 hours ago
Griffles
I think Summer Rae is a business lady. She get down to it. I vote her for TEN.
3950 days 7 hours ago
SummerRae101
There's a lot of great people to vote for but still it comes down to strategy you wanna keep the people you know you can beat
3950 days 7 hours ago
Griffles
I liked Summer, until she called me stupid. Still good luck, though.
3950 days 7 hours ago
SummerRae101
I called griffles stupid do I take it back...no do i think he's stupid at times yes
3950 days 7 hours ago
Mia595
I don't really know many people here..but I am looking forward to meeting new people and playing this game!!
3950 days 6 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
I like everyone
3949 days 8 hours ago
countrygirl15701
So far, everyone seems cool.  I look forward to getting to know everyone.

open group

Greek Life - Season 1 (a new reality series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!