This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kings of Reality Episode 6: Survivor

Topic » Kings of Reality Episode 6:..

2187 days 8 hours ago
Mexus
Welcome back. Last episode we had a double elimination. Me2013 quit and Tenaged evicted FireX. The theme for this week's episode is: Survivor. Everyone is familiar with this format. Mitchkid64 and NotNicky survived the last evictions, so they got to pick and name the tribes.

The Tribe:
Mitchkid64
Insanity17
Crypt
GrrrImabear
JBS

Banzana:
NotNicky333
SmoothStalker12
FoxyWinters
Mercedes
Harry

Both teams will compete in a challenge. The losing tribe will go to tribal where they'll vote out one of their tribes mates

Important: I've hidden an immunity idol. If you find this idol and your doesn't go to council, you'll have the option to give it to someone on the opposite tribe.  Mail me the phrase "Give me a hint." You each get a hint. You can share this hint, lie about it, keep it to yourself. Mail me the link to where the idol is located. First person to do it will get it. Good Luck!

Hint for Immunity Idol: It's on someone's first blog.
2187 days 8 hours ago
Mexus
Challenge will be posted tomorrow at 10 p.m Pacific Time. It will be non-live.
2186 days 7 hours ago
Mexus
Challenge: Gone Fishing

https://www.fishinggames.us/gone-fishing.php

The tribe with the highest accumulated  score will win immunity, so make sure all your teammates do the challenge.

You guys have 24 hours.
2186 days 7 hours ago
Mexus
Send me a screenshot of your highest score.
2186 days 4 hours ago
Mexus
24 hours starting now
2184 days 21 hours ago
Crayadian
Me at peter deleting my post SHADY LADY
2184 days 15 hours ago
Mexus
The Tribe:
Mitchkid64 : 189, 680
Insanity17 : 310,908
Crypt : 159, 675
GrrrImabear : 0
JBS : 0
Total: 660. 263

Banzana:
NotNicky333 : 78,498
SmoothStalker12 :305,144
FoxyWinters : 0
Mercedes : 169,134
Harry: 141,089

Total: 693, 865

Banzana wins immunity! The Tribe your 2 0s really hurt you and tonight I'll see you at tribal council. To keep things fair, I've decided that FoxyWinters will join you guys at tribal since he did not complete the challenge.
2184 days 10 hours ago
Insanity17
Slays the highest score
2184 days 8 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
we did it tribe!!!!!!!!!!
2184 days 4 hours ago
Mexus
Foxywinter the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go.

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!