This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE!!!!

Topic » FINALE!!!!

3529 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Hello everyone and welcome to the finale! For 3 weeks, our contestants have lied, cheated, loved, hated, won, cried, and grew close friends! This season we saw players go through many challenges, make many alliances, and especially, hand out many of roses. But now it's time for the final, most important rose of the game, THE GIANT GOLDEN ROSE!!!! It is now time for the long awaited activity that will decide the winner of this game. It won't be a challenge, there will not be a jury, but instead I introduce....

A DECISION!

The question I am asking you both is.....

How well do u trust the other? How much trust do you have in that person? All the factors are playing a part in this decision.

In front of both of you, there are 2 balls. 1 ball says keep. The other says share. Here's how it works. You will each talk live in this forum about how the game went down and who you want to win. During this time, you can lie, do whatever u want, because here's what going to happen next. You will then mail me your decision on if u want to keep or share. If you choose....

SHARE- that means you want both of you to win the game and u will each receive a golden rose.

KEEP- this means that u think that you and only you deserve to win this game!

If you both choose share, you both win and are both champions. But, if one of you chooses share and the other chooses keep, the person who chooses keep wins the game and the person who chooses share gets 2nd place. If you both choose keep, then neither of you win and I will bring back 2-3 of the most memorable players This season and let them compete for the golden rose.

It's a lot to take in

Talk to each other and feel the other out. Remember, this is a winning decision. Good luck guys!

Let the journey come to an end!
-Jake
3529 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
There's no way that 2-3 players who were already voted out are coming back. I would like to be the sole winner, but I'd be happy sharing with you Eric. I'm sharing. Please share also.
3529 days 14 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Adam, I really do trust you, and I hope you can do the same. I think we can be genuine friends after this, and I don't want to screw that up. I'm sharing, and I do think we both deserve this :)
3529 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
I really hope we're both telling the truth
3529 days 14 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I did, I am an honest and loyal person. I see no reason to backstab a friend.
3528 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Check in for finale!
3528 days 17 hours ago
adamsel
here
3528 days 17 hours ago
adamsel
Eric's not online. In the future, you should probably tell us when the finale is
3528 days 17 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
here
3528 days 17 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Sorry(had practice)
3528 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
It's ok!!!! I will just post it now.

You both played great, fought hard, made loyalties, backstabbed, lied, won challenges, and gotten roses. You both have also made 1 final decision.

The winner of bachelor pad season 1 is
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Adam and Eric!!!
3528 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Here are your roses!!

You both picked share!!

Thanks for a great season!!!
3528 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
YAY I knew I could trust you Eric. Yay winners :)
3528 days 15 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I knew the same. I know you as a loyal person, and you stayed that way. WOOOOOOOOOOP! Man I am not only happy I won, but happy I get to share it with the only person that I played this game with, even though you played with others as well. Thank you Jake, for allowing me to play this game!

open group

BACHELOR PAD- SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!