This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE 2 TRIBUTES

Topic » FINALE 2 TRIBUTES

3530 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Congrats Adam and Eric, on surviving the longest at bachelor pad and receiving the most roses out of anyone else.

Now is the time for you guys to post your tributes and explain why u eliminated the other players!
3530 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
12th- Mimi- I was not really aware what was going on at this point, and missed the first challenge. It is too bad to see someone go first, and you probably had game in you left, but it was not shown.
11th- Brandon- I was told to vote for you if I wanted to stay safe
10th- Loki- I did not vote for you, and was not aware you were leaving the game until the host announced it.
9th- Jayce- You were a fairly strong competitor, but then you went inactive.
8th- lab- You were banned. This was unfortunate, and you probably would not have gone home if not been banned.
7th- Robby- You were a GREAT competitor, and I think that is why you went home. You even went at me about the not spamming thing, and so I could not trust you in this game either. You didn't deserve to go out this early, but you were a massive threat to my game.
6th- Owen- You were a good competitor when you came, but you were just kind of evicted for being here. No real reason.
5th- Amanda- Since your eviction, we have become good friends in my opinion(Maybe you don't think so). I have grown to adore you as an amazing person. I wish I had talked to you more in this game, and you were another great competitor standing in my way.
4th- Danny- You were inactive.... So yea.
3rd- handman- I tried to work with you at some point, but you didn't seem to respond. Ever since winning the first comp, you didn't show up much.

ADAM- Man, you are an amazing friend. We banded together at around the second challenge, and here we are, in the final 2 as planned :). I am glad we got to work together, giving each other roses and keeping each other in this game! :) To whatever I say to win, I hope you do not take offense, and I will not take offense to whatever you say.

To the jury: I think I do deserve to win this game. Adam kind of hid behind me, even telling me he wanted me to win the poll for the rose, so he wouldn't anger people like Amanda by not giving them roses after they gave him a rose. I won many roses, and in turn, gave them to him to keep him safe. I think he did just try and sit back and let me do all the dirty work. I am not saying he did not play this game, because he did, and very well. His strategy got him here to the final 2. But in regards to that, I think I did play a better game competition wise. I seemed to have a target on my back, and I won the comps to keep myself safe as I had to.

Thank you :) And good luck Adam! <3 I hope we will always be friends
3530 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
I'm @ school. I'll post mine when I get home
3530 days 2 hours ago
adamsel
12: Mimi, I had nothing to do with you getting you out. I really didn't want you to get out and I tried to save you. Sorry :(
11: Brandon, you seemed pretty active and you weren't in my alliance so unforunately you had to go
10: Loki, It was either you or Owen and I was working with Owen and not you.
9: Jayce, you were inactive so you were eliminated.
8: lab. You were banned......
7: Robby, I'm super sorry about this. I had to choose between two alliances and you and Owen had just backstabbed me in NJ's Survivor so I didn't completely trust you two.
6: Owen, Same with Robby. I didn't trust you since you had just backstabbed me
5: NOOOOOO. AMANDA!!!!!!!!! I really wanted you in final 3 with me. It sucks you went out at 5
4: Danny, you were one of my best friends in this game. If you had voted, you might still be here.
3: Handman, we talked at the beginning, but you had alliances with other people. Sorry, but I trusted Eric more

Eric, you played a decent game. You won a lot of comps and you deserve to be in the finals. You'll find out a lot of stuff in the next part so stay tuned.

To the jury: I'm judging this jury based off survivor standards. Social, Physical and Strategic abilities. Social: I was immune EVERY SINGLE VOTE that had immunity. And most of them were immunities that I convinced people to give to me. People trusted me enough to keep me immune EVERY SINGLE VOTE that had immunity. Physical: Like I just said, I was immune by either winning or being given immunity EVERY SINGLE VOTE. Eric points out that I gave him immunity one round. Yes I did. Because if I won, I would have to choose between people I trusted, while if he won, he said he would give it to me. So why would I want to win? that leads me into the third one. Strategic: I had a final 4 alliance with Robby, Owen, Danny and myself, another final 4 alliance with Amanda, Handman and Danny and a final 2 with Eric. Every vote I would ask one or two of the alliances what they wanted to do and I would make a decision for myself of what benefitted my game more. Then once I made that decision, I would tell all 3 alliances that I had "heard" _____ was the target and they would do that (sometimes) The times that they didn't, it didn't matter because we already had the majority.

Physically, Eric MIGHT beat me. We won about the same amount of challenges, but I was immune more than him.

Socially, he was only given immunity by me. I was given immunity by 4 different people (Amanda, Handman, Eric and Robby)

Strategically, I made alliances and controlled a lot of the votes

You can vote based off two things. 1) Who played the better game? Who made the most moves and overall played a good game 2) Who do you like more?

I ask you to vote for who you thought played a better game and if you like me more, also you should vote for me.

open group

BACHELOR PAD- SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!