This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bling Ring Challenge

Topic » Bling Ring Challenge

4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome to the Bling Ring Challenge. The winner of this challenge will get to decide whether to they want to take one of the nominees off of the block or to keep the nominations the same.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Here is how this challenge will go:
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
I am going to give you the link to a picture. The picture is a morphing of 4 different Housewives into one person. These housewives don't have to technically be on the show, they could be a Housewife that is not on this Ultimate Challenge. Some of the Housewives could also be a former Housewife. You will have to look at the picture and correctly give me the names of two out of the four people's names of who are in the picture. You only get one guess, and the person that guesses correctly first wins the Bling Ring. Also if I see that you put an answer and then delete it and put a new one, then you will be automatically disqualified.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
4011 days 9 hours ago
redheat
Tamra and Ramona
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Congrats, Melissa, you have won the Bling Ring! You have 2 hours to decide what you want to do with it. At 6:30 pm pst we will have the Bling Ring Ceremony!
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
The correct 4 people were Tamra Barney, Ramona Singer, Kim Zolciak, and Kim Richards.
4011 days 8 hours ago
jstitely1
Danielle: Congrats melissa

open group

The Real Housewives Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!