This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Edgar's Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Edgar's Nomination Ceremony

4026 days 10 hours ago
LongedShorted
Congratulations Edgar!

Edgar, as the new Head of Household, you must nominate two houseguests for eviction.

Please post your decision no later than tomorrow, June 8, 2013, at 8:30 PM EST.

Good luck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4025 days 23 hours ago
chibideidara
I was gonna do a key ceremony but i'm too lazy atm.

Im nominating Violet and Victor. I based this off what i've seen so far, and i have not much to go by yet.
3180 days ago
chibideidara

One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

*Passes through all the photos*

Coming into this game i knew i had to play hard, i dont know when i'll have another opportunity so im taking the shot.

*Inserts the keys and goes to the backyard*

Houseguests it's time for the nomination ceremony.

*Everyone gathers around the roundtable*

This is the nomination ceremony, the first key i pull determines the first nominee for the week, and then i'll pull the second key and that person is the second nominee for the week.

*Everyone looks around*

The first person i have nominated is........................................................*Turns key and Violets picture shows up*

*violet gasps*
*america gasps*
*production gasps*

The second person i have nominted is........................................................ *Turns key and Victor picture shows up*

*Victor shakes his head in anger*

I have nominated you victor and you violet for eviction.

Victor you have proven over and over again you are not to be trusted and i did not fall at all for that last ditch effort you tried to pull last night, its a little too late.

Violet, its become clear that you will stay true to Victor no matter what, and for that i have to put you on the block to ensure he doesn't get your vote to stay. I'll be hoping you show your competitor side and win that veto to save yourself, as you arent the target unless he comes off.

*They both roll their eyes*

*Kevin grins*

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Confessional: Everything is going according to plan, but no one should be safe while i'm hoh. *winks*

*America claps*
3009 days 14 hours ago
chibideidara
iconic
3009 days ago
coltsfan876
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Season 1 Results:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winner: Victor (BigBrother06)

not iconic enough i guess

open group

Blake's Big Brother 5 - Day 51

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!