This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 - Auction

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 -..

3397 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

Based on how this plays out, BOTH tribes have the potential to be immune tonight. On the other hand, both could go to Tribal Council. It all depends on how well you can resist temptation!

Each player will be given $500 for this auction. You can either BID on the items that I will list later on in this post, OR you can choose to resist temptation and NOT bid on anything. If the majority of your tribe (meaning a minimum of 6 people) chooses to resist temptation, then your entire tribe will be IMMUNE from the first Tribal Council. However, if five or more players from a tribe bid on an item (all bids need to be sent to me via mail), that tribe will be going to TC. Note: resisting temptation means you sacrifice the ability to bid AND the ability to share your money with others.

If you don't care about tribal safety, then you have the option of bidding on an item. These items can help you during this round and in future rounds. You start out with a total of $500. You may bid on any combination of items. If your tribe ends up safe even though you bid on an item, you are still eligible to get that item.

You may also SHARE your money. To do this, mail me (and only me) who you want to give your money to and how much you want to give them. I will NOT be confirming to the recipient that the money went through. It's up to them to trust your word. YOU MAY SHARE MONEY WITH MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSING TRIBE.

If you overbid on an item, your bid will be adjusted to fit your real cash total. For example, let's say someone tells you that they are giving you their money but they're actually lying. Now, you think that you have $1000 (even though you don't) and you can send me a bid like this: "$400 for Item A, $300 for Item B, $300 for Item C." Since you only have $500, your real bid will automatically be deducted to $400 for Item A and $100 for Item B. However, you won't be penalized in any other way for overbidding. Just make sure your list is ordered with the item you want the most at the top.

Here are the items, with the quantity of the item in parentheses. These are just brief descriptions of each item, I will give you detailed instructions if you end up getting the item:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden Immunity Idol (2 per tribe) - Basically self-explanatory. Played at TC before the votes are read, it voids all votes cast against you. It can be used up to and including the F5 Tribal Council. The two highest bids for an idol on EACH tribe will go through.

Individual Immunity Necklace (1 per tribe) - Automatic Immunity at the first tribal council. Unlike the HII, this one is only one per tribe. Basically the highest bidder on this item from each of the tribes will win. The recipients of this item will obviously be publicly revealed.

The Gun (3 total) – Use this to cast an extra vote at Tribal Council.

Protein Bar (2 total) – Use this item before an immunity challenge begins to give your tribe an advantage in that challenge. Can also be used at the individual stage of the game after the merge.

Mutineer’s Dice (2 total) - At any point in the pre-merge phase, you may switch to the opposing tribe. This item must be used before the immunity challenge of that round.

Magician's Cap (2 total) – If you inform me that you are using this item, I will say who voted for who when I am revealing the votes at Tribal Council. 

Bulletproof Vest (2 total) - Individual Immunity at the first TC after the merge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN CASE OF A TIE IN BIDS, SUBMISSION TIME WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR. THE ONLY ITEMS FOR WHICH I WILL PUBLICLY REVEAL WHO WON IT WILL BE THE INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY NECKLACES FOR THIS TC.
3397 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Bids are due by 10 pm EST on Friday (tomorrow). If you want to resist temptation, please inform me of that rather than not sending a mail at all. If you don't bid on time, however, it will be assumed you are opting to resist temptation.
3397 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
That was a lot longer than expected. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I promise most challenges won't be this complicated.
3397 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Note: You CAN bid on the same item multiple times if you want more than one of it, but you need to itemize the bid you send to me. For example:

"$100 on an idol
$100 on another idol"

Of course, you can't bid on more than two idols, since there are a max of two per tribe.
3397 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
You can edit your bid as much as you want before the deadline. However, if I have to use submission time to break a tie, the time on the last mail you send me is the one that will count.
3397 days 2 hours ago
mman23
I hope there's an individual auction later...I love those!
3397 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Again: I will not reveal anything about who got items.

The only thing I will be revealing immediately is the people who got the immunity NECKLACE for this first upcoming TC.

The person who uses the mutineer's dice will obviously be made public when he/she swaps tribes, but until then, the holder of the dice will remain a secret. Same thing with the bulletproof vest.
3397 days 1 hour ago
Chris1080
I'm not taking anything I resist the temptation even though it is super hard
3397 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Reminder: You can SHARE money.
3397 days 1 hour ago
Chris1080
When will the results be revealed
3397 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Probably not until late Friday night
3397 days 1 hour ago
Futbolistotvhd
{Hello Castaways, I'm Rachelle from Obscurity's Survivor S5 Madagascar and just want to tell you all good luck and have a great game, this series is amazing had fun the little time I had but just wanted to say goodluck!}
3395 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
AUCTION IS CLOSED.

If you won an item, I will notify you of that through mail ASAP. If you did not receive an item, you will not get a mail from me.

I can also announce that BOTH tribes will be attending Tribal Council tonight since both had at least 5 people that failed to resist temptation.

Since Corvo had more people resist temptation than Flores, they will go to Tribal Council second. Flores will vote out the first boot of this game.
3395 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
I will send out the mails now, and then TC will be posted shortly afterwards.

Winner of the necklaces will be revealed in the TC threads.
3395 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
ALL MAILS HAVE BEEN SENT.

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A MAIL, YOU DID NOT WIN ANY ITEMS IN THE AUCTION.

TC will be posted ASAP.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!