This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition - HOT PLATES

Topic » HOH Competition - HOT PLATES

4022 days 17 hours ago
colostmyh
Hello Houseguests,

What a crazy double eviction round, that saw both Valdamien and BBObsessor leaving the house!

This HOH competition is called "Hot Plates." As outgoing HOH, WyoChuck is unable to participate.

The rules are simple. In front of us are 12 plates, three for each of the remaining four contestants. I will need EACH of the four remaining contestants to send me the names of their fellow houseguests, excluding WyoChuck, in the order in which they would like to see them leave the house (Most wanted to leave to less wanted to leave). I will then random.org the houseguests name, and start the plate smashing! As your name is mentioned, one of your plates will be smashed. The houseguest with the last remaining plate will be our new HOH!

For example.......

Cubuff chooses 1) Trenton 2) OFL 3) EddieDee
Trenton chooses 1) Cubuff 2) OFL 3) Trenton
OFL chooses 1) EddieDee 2) Cubuff 3) Trenton
EddieDee chooses 1) Trenton 2) OFL 3) Cubuff

Random.org chooses the order as......OFL, Trenton, Cubuff, Eddie.

EddieDee loses his first plate (2 left)
Cubuff loses his second plate (2 left)
Trenton loses the third plate (2 left)
Trenton loses the fourth plate (1 left)

This will continue until only one houseguest has a plate remaining.

Please submit your order to me ASAP. Must be in by 8PM tomorrow.

Thanks, and Good Luck Houseguests!

Colo
4020 days 12 hours ago
EddieDee
So when will the HOH results be revealed?
4020 days 12 hours ago
ofl1998
I was wondering the same thing.
4020 days 3 hours ago
colostmyh
HOH results will hopefully be posted this afternoon. My apologies, I had two weddings this wknd and was also waiting on Trent's responses.

open group

Big Brother - A New Beginning

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!