This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Congratulations and Introductions!

Topic » Congratulations and..

4047 days 2 hours ago
colostmyh
Hello Cast! Congratulations on being chosen as a cast member for Big Brother - A New Beginning. Allow me to tell you a little bit about the game, and what you can expect over the coming weeks as you all compete for the grand prize of TWO gifts from Shops :)

I've participated in a few group games, and to be honest, the experience was not that enjoyable. No prizes or weak prizes were offered, the host and a lot of the participants would be inactive for days or weeks at a time, and the challenges were boring and derivative. Which is exactly why I have created this game for all of you to enjoy :)

High activity and participation is a must! I will open a new Chat area daily called "The Diary Room." You MUST check in here at least once daily. Use this space to discuss upcoming challenges, your competition, an maybe even talk a little smack :) This area will remain open for 24 hours before being closed and replaced with the next day's "Diary Room." I, as your host, will be responsible for monitoring this activity. Failure to post once will result in a written warning. Failure to post twice will result in a penalty vote for the next time you are on the block as a nominee. Failure to post for a third time will result in ejection from the game. This will ensure that everyone is an active participant.

The most important thing for me is that the competition be fair to everyone. For that reason, challenges will not be live, but rather done over a 24 hour period. Everyone who successfully completes the challenge will participate in a tiebreaker to determine the challenge winner. The challenges are all original and have been created by me. Some may require the use of a webcam or mic, some may require more detailed legwork (Twitter, Internet searches, etc.) If for some reason you are unable to participate, you are still required to check in daily. However, not participating in each and every challenge will be placing your fate in the game in the hands of your fellow contestants. Soooo, participation in all challenges is highly encouraged :)

Lastly....the twists! There will be two major twists, which will be revealed shortly. These will shake up the game, so please be on the lookout at all times!

Please use this area to post any and all questions about the game. The first HOH competition will be posted today by 9PM EST and will remain open for 24 hours.  Good luck Houseguests!

open group

Big Brother - A New Beginning

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!