This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS!

Topic » ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS!

3911 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
Considering how poor the turnout has been thus far for the group game, I've decided to forego the second round of the casting process and directly accept all those who have put in an application so far! So that means that Ryfia, Kevin, Shane, Paula, Andy, Jace, Emmy and Weber are officially the first 8 houseguests of Joshua's Big Brother 1! Now I need at least another 7 people (or more) so I can start the game, since I don't think the game would be as much fun with only 8 houseguests, so if you can, help me by inviting others to apply for the game and join the group! The sooner we get more applicants, the sooner I can start to make this a fun group game for all to enjoy! Aaryn, as my co-host, I must ask you to also help gather more applicants any way you can so that we can get this show started quickly. Once again congrats Ryfia, Kevin, Shane, Paula, Andy, Jace, Emmy and Weber on being the first 8 houseguests accepted into Joshua's Big Brother 1! Good luck getting more applicants!
3911 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
Also, for AlaskanFiredragon, if you read this, I at least will have to insist you provide me with a name to call you in-game (and please don't put Bitch, since I don't feel like having to hear jokes about having a houseguest named bitch all game), if you want to join the game as our 9th houseguest. Thank you.
3911 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
call me FireDragon
grats on 3rd place btw!
3899 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
ou know ecerybody calls me honey lol cant wai for this one to start

open group

Joshua's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!