This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FREESTYLES raps i just came up with a bit rusty lol

Topic » FREESTYLES raps i just came..

3682 days 8 hours ago
jacknick
ya'll feel me right? tight flow you already know we go deep in and i am not even finished right everywhere no more sorrow all day and up to tomorrow wrote this rhyme in like 10 secs. and i'm feelin real nice like the guy from old spice.

come try it like spinach get a real nice flow yo dj spin it hope to some day be on a bouncing track because all these new rappers be whack time for a surprise attack

all day right that's what i say time for rhyme to dominate your day, yo i've been playin all day and survivor just came he hasn't even been online for like days if you could save be i'd be okay so let's get in it just to win it.

yeah i feel really bored next thing you know i'm on the company board success is all you can afford for to poor to lose more,

the clock really needs to run because playin at this past ain't really fun, to be honest i think i've had enough of this wasteful time stuff.

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!